Club 53

alfbondi

Yea youre right man. My girlfriend and i went into club 53 there was absolutely no one in there except a blonde guy chewing on a toothpick with a worried stressed look on his face my girl felt a bit scared from this man because he was strolling in and out like a madman.we asked for the drink menu we looked at the prices they were charging, it was ridiculus they were charging more for a beer then downtown paris. doesnt the owner realize club 53 is in thailand. no wonder there was nobody in there. you walk outside on bangla rd, other bars charge one third of the prices club 53 charge.they should rename it to club B&R boring and rippoff. We went to tiger disco and got 2 drinks for free and had a great night forget about club boring and rippoff 53 :o

Odd that this subject would inspire 2 newbie posts. My conspiracy theory for the night is that someone may not like this bar owner.

I walk up and down Bangla and don't even know where the joint is. Although I confess I only noticed the tigers at Tiger a couple weeks ago. Rather nice too.

If you want scary, try Safari at 2 am when all your friends have been drinking and you are the designated nanny and have to keep them from falling into the big pit.

^

As a dedicated "Bangla Basher", you sure are down there a lot.

Cuz, I am lonely and looking for love......... :o ...........

Naw, it's because the town planning geniuses made Bangla the quickest walk home to the Hansum Man's Palace. If I'm on a bike, I have to drive all the way down to Holiday Inn and then loop all the way back. Faster to walk down Bangla. My friends seem to be able to cut through the entertainment sois. I've tried but gotten lost or ended up in a dead alley. D-oh.

If you were a kind and decent man, you'd offer to drive me home from my regular watering hole and not make me walk the gauntlet of menu ninjas on Rat U. But you won't and so I am doomed to walk Bangla........