Sissy Bar

biker Bob

Surely there are local metalworkers who could make one to your exact spec in your area? We certainly have plenty of talented guys in Pattaya/Jomtien who'll make up all manner of chromed accessories for your bike without having to pay extra for the name.

Surely there are local metalworkers who could make one to your exact spec in your area? We certainly have plenty of talented guys in Pattaya/Jomtien who'll make up all manner of chromed accessories for your bike without having to pay extra for the name.

Hi Ace, was thinking about that if i cant find a shop that sells them.

How about posting a photo here of the pillion seat/grabrail/rear fender/indicators arse end of your bike. This sub-forum seems to be filled with decent guys who I am sure would have helpful suggestions, and as you are in Samut Prakarn I'm absolutely certain that you'll not be too far away from someone who can manufacture something for you. Getting it chromed (properly) will probably be the more taxing of the two jobs!

Do you know any of the Pak Nam Riders MC? They're Samut Prakarn, mostly Thai and I am 100% sure they could help you.

If you were in the Pattaya/Jomtien area I could lead you straight to a number of places, so if you have no luck bear that in mind...... we're just down the road!

How about posting a photo here of the pillion seat/grabrail/rear fender/indicators arse end of your bike. This sub-forum seems to be filled with decent guys who I am sure would have helpful suggestions, and as you are in Samut Prakarn I'm absolutely certain that you'll not be too far away from someone who can manufacture something for you. Getting it chromed (properly) will probably be the more taxing of the two jobs!

Do you know any of the Pak Nam Riders MC? They're Samut Prakarn, mostly Thai and I am 100% sure they could help you.

If you were in the Pattaya/Jomtien area I could lead you straight to a number of places, so if you have no luck bear that in mind...... we're just down the road!

Hi Ace, yes i know a few of the Paknam Riders and some of the Dragonway Mc so i will ask them. If i dont find anything i will be in Jomtien the last week of April and i will come and see you if that is ok?

Jan.

hi jan i would go with aces idea ......a custom made one would look way better too..as in one off kind of way......there is several places in bangkok where you could get stuff like that done..........

Hi Barry its all good, i found a local guy here in Paknam who can make just about everything you want for your bike, so i ordered new pipes as well. :o

hi jan i would go with aces idea ......a custom made one would look way better too..as in one off kind of way......there is several places in bangkok where you could get stuff like that done..........

Hi Barry its all good, i found a local guy here in Paknam who can make just about everything you want for your bike, so i ordered new pipes as well. :o

i bet they will sound good ..some really good metal workers in the thai chopper scene.......maybe ill get a look at your bike at bangkok bike fest 1st to 3rd may........... :D

Hi Barry its all good, i found a local guy here in Paknam who can make just about everything you want for your bike, so i ordered new pipes as well. :D

i bet they will sound good ..some really good metal workers in the thai chopper scene.......maybe ill get a look at your bike at bangkok bike fest 1st to 3rd may........... :D

Hi Barry, you are right some of them are very good but not very fast :D so i dont think they will be ready for the Bkk bike fest. I was not planning on riding in there anyway, it is a pain in the ar.... :o

Jan

Hi Barry its all good, i found a local guy here in Paknam who can make just about everything you want for your bike, so i ordered new pipes as well. :D

Hi Barry, you are right some of them are very good but not very fast :D so i dont think they will be ready for the Bkk bike fest. I was not planning on riding in there anyway, it is a pain in the ar.... :o

Jan

should be a good session anyway jan.............. :D