Looking For Motul H Tech 100 10w40 Oil

Hello all,

Another boring thread but im sorry. Looking to locate 4 litres or if necessary a whole box of Motul H Tech 100 10W40 Oil TODAY!

Roads/shops/places searched already are:

Red baron is a big seller of this oil but they are out of stock and wont get it until next month

petrol stations along rachadapisek road

petrol stations along rama 3 road

petrol stations along rama 4 road

petrol stations along narathiwat road

petrol stations along sathorn road

almost every store on this URL (those who answered the phone anyway): http://www.geocities.com/bkkriders/shops/index.html

Kawasaki dealer doesnt have any

Yamaha dealer doesnt have any

many places have 15W50 or other brands of 100% synthetic but this is specifically what i want.

any help would be appreciated.

Trent

motul.jpg

Edited by nakedAIR1300

In a distribution - manufacturer relation both share information so blaming the out of stock on the Thai distributor is a bit cheap without knowing the whole story.

But you're right, maybe you need to call Singapore and ask them why there is no stock..

Just out curiosity, which motorcycles use Motul H Tech 100 10W40?

In a distribution - manufacturer relation both share information so blaming the out of stock on the Thai distributor is a bit cheap without knowing the whole story.

But you're right, maybe you need to call Singapore and ask them why there is no stock..

Just out curiosity, which motorcycles use Motul H Tech 100 10W40?

Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R

It wasnt a problem with getting supply from their supplier, they said demand was high and they didnt order in time. Hmmmm

Ok thank you Richard-BKK the distributors found one of their customers who still have stock. They met me at Yamaha and showed me their store. Its a tiny little garage in the middle of nowhere.... cant believe they even sell motul.

Anyway i purchased 18 litres just incase they run out again. The price in Red Baron is 335 baht. I paid 250 baht per litre. If anyone needs any then i will most definately let them purchase for my cost but you must buy in lots of 4 litres as the box comes with 12 bottles and so it doesnt make sense to sell less.

Im in Rama 3 next tesco lotus if interested. PM me

Trent,

are you taking some oil for Bard on monday to Yamaha show room?, if yes, can you take 4 liters for me too, than I could go there and pick it up

and Bard,

I could pay for my camera,

what time will you be there?

Gerhard

I know u got it already, but I'm almost 100% certain that the bike shop tucked in behind sathorn - in the soi off North Sathorn - just before Health land (if ur coming from the river), had some of that gear a couple of weeks back.

Trent,

are you taking some oil for Bard on monday to Yamaha show room?, if yes, can you take 4 liters for me too, than I could go there and pick it up

and Bard,

Gerhard

I will be there around lunch time, my flight lands 10 so say between 11 to 12 I should be there. I will bring 2 cams and the original receipt for you guys. Trent hey TRENT this is your thread I'll see you there and maybe me u and kottan can do a quick lunch at the same time mate.

Cheers Bard

Trent,

and Bard,

Gerhard

I will be there around lunch time, my flight lands 10 so say between 11 to 12 I should be there. I will bring 2 cams and the original receipt for you guys. Trent hey TRENT this is your thread I'll see you there and maybe me u and kottan can do a quick lunch at the same time mate.

Cheers Bard

coolio, lunch is on you since you invited me. fresh lobster and prawns?? i know just the place!