125 Race Replica

One hot little bike! I imagine if they sold these state side they would be every where.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-MEGELLI-12...A1%7C240%3A1318

I wondering a bit, a brand new... Honda CBR150R costs less then 68,000 Baht... And sorry I forget to say, the Megelli 125 R is a two-stroke, but with 11 horsepower nothing impressive. Similar 4-stroke motorcycles from German manufacturers can be imported from Malaysia which produce 24 to 25 horses in the rear wheel for similar price.

Also new two-stroke import is a no-no for license plates... No Euro III norm

Edited by Richard-BKK

Now very cheap available in Malaysia the MZ 125RT it is a 4-stroke, but by stock it already shows 2-stroke that they history. At stock this little naked 125cc 4-stroke produces 11Kw (15 Horse power in the rear wheel), and 14 Nm torque...

The MZ 125RT has a future, which did not cost that much. To pass Malaysian road safety they where limited to 11,000 RPM, but the engine was designed to go up to 15,000 rpm and produce almost 22 "real" horsepower... The upgrade was basically just replacing a single chip, which was designed to be replaced.... The Malaysian investment group had visions that the MZ 125RT would pass European standards... but most European road safety inspections did not allowed the 125RT on the road...

Making MZ (which currently is in bankruptcy) the holder of the most powerful 125cc 4-stroke production engine/motorcycle.

post-12170-1240237751_thumb.jpg

Edited by Richard-BKK

Now very cheap available in Malaysia the MZ 125RT it is a 4-stroke, but by stock it already shows 2-stroke that they history. At stock this little naked 125cc 4-stroke produces 11Kw (15 Horse power in the rear wheel), and 14 Nm torque...

The MZ 125RT has a future, which did not cost that much. To pass Malaysian road safety they where limited to 11,000 RPM, but the engine was designed to go up to 15,000 rpm and produce almost 22 "real" horsepower... The upgrade was basically just replacing a single chip, which was designed to be replaced.... The Malaysian investment group had visions that the MZ 125RT would pass European standards... but most European road safety inspections did not allowed the 125RT on the road...

Making MZ (which currently is in bankruptcy) the holder of the most powerful 125cc 4-stroke production engine/motorcycle.

I like the look of the 125R now if only it had the power of the MZ