Great Steak

bazmlb

Just back from the Sheraton hotel in Pattaya, they have a special until the end of the month with Patagonian Beef, had the tenderloin with creamy pepper sauce, also with some of the Cafe De Paris butter was fantastic.

The View from infinity restaurant is fantastic and you would hardly know the rest of the resort is there its design is great with everywhere being so private.

And the score ($$$$$) on the door is ?

How about a comparison to other top end places for steak ?

Cant say many others here compare well, for presentation and portion it was perfect, came as ordered and described in the menu, price was reasonable, it was as good or better than steak I have had a a top steak house in Melbourne called Vlados

I've been treated to their dinner seafood-buffet and it was crap. The only stuff worth eating was the dessert table selection. Pain in the arse to get around in that place too as there are no elevators. Why can't they just call it Argentine beef like everyone else?

Been to the Sheraton a few times for lunch and for a wedding and although I don't know the price of the steak I'd give it a try as the place is beautiful and the service I've received there in the past is spot on. :o

I've been up for lunch as well mate and visited friends staying there but not for dinner.

I have had a a top steak house in Melbourne called Vlados

Yep, Vlados would have to be in the top world rankings for quality of meat cuts. Great evening out for stuffing yourself, if you can get a booking. :o

Stefans in Baldwin was always good too.

You can always go on short list at Vlados for when he kicks someone out for asking for cooked more than medium :D