Group Buy Mesh Full Suit Ce Armor And Cheap

Bard

I found this full mesh suit which seems appropriate for Thailand, and I emailed the dude who runs it who has a discount price for the moment until the end of the month 249$ for the full suit including full armor (CE certed) So if we do a group buy we can get discount more hopefully plus cheaper shipping... AND cheaper customs.

Take a peak at the suit here http://teizms.com/mesh-1-piece-suit/cross-continent-air.html

Has pocket for camelpak hydration and lots and lots of pockets and are meshed very good so it should be a nice one to wear.

They got it in Red, Black, Blue, Dark Gray and Light Gray

Cheers Bard

dam_n, I just dropped the exact same amount on a mesh Joe Rocket Kawi jacket 4 days ago.....I got a Camelback system in my tankbag, but it's probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have another on your back; suppose it would help cushion the spine in the case of a spill.

But a bump to keep your offer at the top 'o the page.

OK got in a query if I am going for this, and yes I am. I will order one in blue for myself and have one more PM order one. It's a great deal guys and I see it as perfect for touring or general streetriding properly protected. Only a jacket cost this much normally, so for a full suit which is safer (does not separate in a spill) this is a great price.

Anyone who is familiar with Joe Rocket or Yellow Corn the mesh is the same all suit so nice and chilled legs and body, I liked the idea with the camelpack pocket on the back a lot with a sipping tube holder in the right place, plus the clear map pocket a lot.

Cheers Bard

It DOES look attractive... but the only things stopping me from buying it are:

1. Would be a shame to make my existing mesh jacket redundant, no idea if I could sell it either

2. I kinda like taking off my jacket when I reach my destination... especially in a climate like Thailand :D

3. It's terribly hard to find my fit... unless they carry the same ones here in Bangkok I can go try on :o

Ah well...

Ahh Zzinged

1. You use your jacket for small pops around

2. Pull off the suit or do like we do on the track... wrap it down and tie the arms around your waist, or pull it off bermudas under and a t-shirt beats warm riding pants anyday

3. There is a fitment chart on there website, and it's for your bodysize NOT suit size, so like me I'm US size Large I found from the chart

Cheers Bard

No sorry Tony they don't, if not we could have had a collect and bought one for Trent as a present. I will request if they can make one in bright banana color and how much extra that would be...