Haye V Klitschko

Anyone know if its on TV, there is meant to be a crowd of 70,000 for this one over in Germany, impressive indeed.

Sanmiguel, are you really ready to see another British boxer blown away so soon after Hatton?

If i were to have to fight a Klitscho brother it'd be this one ........ luckily for the other one. :)

IMO Hayes got a punchers chance, but he'll definitely win the build up!

Anyway whens America going to ban steroids from its crappy well marketed sports so the best athletes come back into heavyweight boxing?

Anyway whens America going to ban steroids from its crappy well marketed sports so the best athletes come back into heavyweight boxing?

Officialy they have, but it's good for viewing figures that they hardly implement the Law.. :)

Officialy they have, but it's good for viewing figures that they hardly implement the Law.. :)

It was Kasey Keller who said many moons ago that he could have been an American footballer and was offered scholarships, but the only way he would have made it to the top was to have taken the steriods on offer.

Arent all decent US athletes given university scholarships for rounders, netball and gayboys rugby hence this is given as the reason for the decline in US boxing especially at heavyweight.

Anyone know if its on TV, there is meant to be a crowd of 70,000 for this one over in Germany, impressive indeed.

Sanmiguel, are you really ready to see another British boxer blown away so soon after Hatton?

If i were to have to fight a Klitscho brother it'd be this one ........ luckily for the other one. :)

Actually, I was joking with my comments. I have lost interest in the Heavyweight division as have most boxing fans. I know nothing about Haye.

Steroids have nothing to do with our decline in boxers, overall (not just heavyweights). These days, kids have more opportunities and don't need boxing to get out of the slums like they used to.

Actually, I was joking with my comments. I have lost interest in the Heavyweight division as have most boxing fans. I know nothing about Haye.

Steroids have nothing to do with our decline in boxers, overall (not just heavyweights). These days, kids have more opportunities and don't need boxing to get out of the slums like they used to.

Haye has a hel_l of a punch at Cruiserweight and maybe ok in this heavyweight division but he has only fought once at heavyweight. IMO this Klitscho brother is crap and would struggle to punch his way out of a wet paper bag, but the other brother would flatten him.

Yes youre right about other opportunities, but i did see some discussions that the main sports in America were getting all the big guys on sports scholarships whereas boxing doesnt have the money or the inclination to do this.

• 4 weeks later...

According to my June Truevisions TV guide, the fights on this month are:

Sunday, June 14th, Cotto vs. Clottey (WBO IBF Welterweight Championship) from NY.

Saturday, June 20th, Klitschko vs. Haye (IBF WBO Heavyweight Championship) from Germany.

Sunday, June 28th, Pavlik vs. Mora (WBC WBO Middleweight Championship) from NJ. Mora is the former winner of the Contender series.

As of yet, I don't know the times, although usually the Sunday bouts from the US are in the morning. If interested in the Haye fight, best to check out the time of this bout.

This fight has been canceled due to an injury suffered by David Haye

I am sorry to hear this. I have never seen David Haye fight and given some of the comments here, I was looking forward to it.

Huggybear, it isn't that the Klitschkos are the most boring fighters, but rather that the whole heavyweight division is the most boring division. For sure, it isn't what it used to be.

Went to the Barrett fight and had tickets and flights booked for this one too. Hoping it gets pushed back a few weeks rather than cancelled so I can move my flights.

There is a statement on Setanta but expect an official announcement later today or early next week.

TV, SAT delay would be my guess, feel sorry for the face of poor Haye already, 3 rounds for him at best. :):D

From the comments above, Haye's face will be fine. The fight has been canceled.

BKK post today has Haye's people saying they just need a three week postponement.

Klitschko's people are now after Valuev, the 7ft Giant. Talk about a boring hugfest of a wrestling match......yeeeeesh

• 2 weeks later...
TV, SAT delay would be my guess, feel sorry for the face of poor Haye already, 3 rounds for him at best. :):D

From the comments above, Haye's face will be fine. The fight has been canceled.

BKK post today has Haye's people saying they just need a three week postponement.

Klitschko's people are now after Valuev, the 7ft Giant. Talk about a boring hugfest of a wrestling match......yeeeeesh

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Ruslan Chagaev ~ june 20th? is shown on true visions?