"say No To Plastic" And Job2do

The Harmony Team from Halfmoon on Ko Phangan has lauchnched a special event for the 1. Mai, "SAY NO TO PLASTIC". :o

JOB2DO will have a concert at this event. Everybody who gets in before 22:00 h should have a free entrance, as I heard!

It is at the same location as the Halfmoon Party is hold normaly (Ban Tai, road to Tong Nai Pan)

"GreenPhangan" will be there too, somebody from this forum will have a little speach ;-)

the banner

post-56008-1240458952_thumb.jpg

The Harmony Team from Halfmoon on Ko Phangan has lauchnched a special event for the 1. Mai, "SAY NO TO PLASTIC". :o

JOB2DO will have a concert at this event. Everybody who gets in before 22:00 h should have a free entrance, as I heard!

It is at the same location as the Halfmoon Party is hold normaly (Ban Tai, road to Tong Nai Pan)

"GreenPhangan" will be there too, somebody from this forum will have a little speach ;-)

the banner

Brilliant idea! But it would be nice if there was some representation and a speech from Lotus Tesco/Big C/ Makro and 7/11 etc.as to their plans regarding how they

plan to contribute to reducing their wanton destruction of the environment on KP and Samui. :D

The posters aren't made from non bio degradable plastic like the last " green " promotion are they ? :D

Im all for reducing pollution but have not, and never will, buy into the CO2 nonsense that that has become a quasi religion. CO2 has been turned into a pollutant yet without it we would have no life.

It will soon be realised that this has been the biggest con ever in the name of science.

Sewage pumped diectly into the sea and waste thrown from boats count me in but the rest :o

the banner

Brilliant idea! But it would be nice if there was some representation and a speech from Lotus Tesco/Big C/ Makro and 7/11 etc.as to their plans regarding how they

plan to contribute to reducing their wanton destruction of the environment on KP and Samui. :D

Gatorade, of coarse this would be the real input at the right place. But how?

If you can setup a writing to ask the management what their plans regarding how they

plan to contribute to reducing their wanton destruction of the environment on KP and Samui are and just mention the event and the "brand" SAY NO TO PLASTIC! With the support of "GreenPhangan".

I would then forwarding the "letter" at least to the local Management of Tesco and 7/11, whom I know from seeing in the shop and hoping the written goes the way up till Bangkok??.

We just would ask them ;-)

ham