Happy St George’s Day

Boater

Nice sentiment.

Hiowever, I had this discussion with a friend in Thailand who celebrates every year. I said that it no longer has any meaning to me - if I am in England I will celebrate, if I am Thailand I will not.

Will still have a drink later but I shall not be toasting the Queen, or St George.

Nice sentiment.

Hiowever, I had this discussion with a friend in Thailand who celebrates every year. I said that it no longer has any meaning to me - if I am in England I will celebrate, if I am Thailand I will not.

Will still have a drink later but I shall not be toasting the Queen, or St George.

I am proud to be English and will be toasting the both of them! :o

Happy St. Georges Day

Nice sentiment.

I am proud to be English and will be toasting the both of them! :D

Happy St. Georges Day

I doff my cap to you Sir, never lose your identity and where you come from!

Happy St. Georges day :o

Nice sentiment.

I am proud to be English and will be toasting the both of them! :D

Happy St. Georges Day

I doff my cap to you Sir, never lose your identity and where you come from!

Happy St. Georges day :o

Likewise ...... I will be raising a glass in around 10 minutes.

Nice sentiment.

As a proud Scotsman who celebrates St Andrew's day every year, I find it amazing that so many English people don't celebrate St George's day. My best mate is a proud Englishman and he also agrees that more English people should be celebrating it just like the Scots, Welsh and Irish celebrate our respective days of the year.

Brigante7.

I come from Blighty and am proud NOT to be English.

However StGeorge reminds me of a song I used to like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdDYRZM5CB0

Scotland and Wales are just rural England, besides you'd be 3rd world countries without us!

You wish, without us Scot's you'de be fu_cked, we've kept you going for years and now it seems we might start selling you our water, LOL, we we'll charge you lot a fair price. At least we've got the balls to stand up for ourselves R.E. the Glasgow airport terrorist attack, immediatley after the attack us Scot's retaliated against the muslims to let them know that we won't put up with it besides we have our own religious war that has been going on for donkeys years so they are just a little late coming to the party

Brigante7.

P.S. before I get in to trouble with the mods, this is called banter.