The Sick Cow Story

rideswings

Some good advice here.

Not too much to add to this thread. Have been married now for a couple of years. Bought some land, built a house, bought a couple of pick-ups and a motor-bike, just finished a shop so the missus has some independence. Some rice land will be next (20K per Rai per year would be nice). We don't have any kids yet - she has a daughter from a previous relationship (she's now 9), we would like to have a couple more. I'm 45, wife is now 30. Have no regrets but who know's what tomorrow will bring ?

Loved the village people gag.

What does the coffee icon mean / imply ? I quite like seeing it pop-up every now and then.

:)

Londo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you a good man sir. you will go far in the village! keep up the good work!

now if op built the house, bought cars,gold, gave big sin sood, set up business for wife, he wouldnt be in his predicament would he? oops he did.................and he still up a crrek wo a paddle.

Sorry to the OP, but I reckon there's a very high possibility the wife won't be around much longer if you turn off the money to the family.

The wife may be an angel, but you've given the family a taste of a different life and they're not going to give it up so easily.

If you stop giving out money they'll put immense pressure on her to find another farang who will hand out the money.

my "TEERAK's" family goat got sick and I was asked for 30 thousand baht. Instead I gave it a handful of aspirin and now it seems to be fine.

yes Im sure a handful of Aspirin would make sure it never got sick again :):D

-Sabum-

Yes, illiterate and crazy, but nobody is perfect.

-goodheartman-

I not qualfied to give advice, you write.

I think, -as been there and done that-, I very much qualified to write about that what I know,

it seems more likely that you are not qulified to write here, just falling from the tree in that forum

and maybe never have been in Asia. Yes sir?

By the way, you read, write but not all comes to your brain.

I have 3 boys from 2 GF here in TH (I wrote that) and 2 more boys with a Ex GF in Austria.

I not order one of the childs to be made, but when a woman want to get pregnant she will get.

So, maybe ask them what they had been thinking-they wanted to catch a falang with a "good heart", (the same happened in my home country)

and not only one same you, who gives himself this, in reality -I am sure completely unfitting name,

you are that kind of guy who only thinks for himself and NOBODY else!

I take care my children, what problem do you have with children from other people,

go back in the whole where you come from one or two days ago!

No, better go to hel_l, there are already some of your friends who breeth now hot air,

before they, same you wrote hot, thin air sentences into that otherwise and normaly good forum!

-razzell-

You know what happens when you make love?

That is the act you make so woman get pregnant,

when you now only make shorttimes or are such an a.....le that woman do not want to have a child with you, or when you do not f...

So how should you get children?

I am so a nice guy, that everybody wants children from me.

Bob Marley died with 36 or 38 and had 13 children from I think 9 wifes and GF.

Clint Easwood has 6 or 7 children from 5 or 6 wifes, GF, similar the black guy from 'Miami Vice"

So I am in good company with my 5 sons from 3 woman.

-rideswings-

You mean 4.000.- Baht in the month she will make in the US if she gets a job? What kind of job is that? Is there a 0 missing, not?

You sound quite a catch... :)

I bet they all look forward to that vast amount of child support you pay every month...NOT :D

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

As I suspect someone else has already stated in this thread the fact that you paid sin sod and 3 baht of gold essentially declared yourself as 'open season' as far as 'ATM farangs' are concerned.

If you would prefer constructive advice rather than an insult for admitting such foolish behavior it is this. Give your wife a certain amount of money 'say Bt1m' and tell her that it is for her to sort out any future problems she has with her family and that you do not wish to be bothered by any such matters in the future. You might even advise her to explain this to her family. She might well decide to spend it on a decent watch but while I might well approve of such behavior she will have to explain it to her family when the next sick cow comes along and when her brothers motorcycle needs repairing she can also explain why the sick cow came first.

And to be honest if she cant handle this arrangement she probably isnt worth having in the first place.

As I suspect someone else has already stated in this thread the fact that you paid sin sod and 3 baht of gold essentially declared yourself as 'open season' as far as 'ATM farangs' are concerned.

If you would prefer constructive advice rather than an insult for admitting such foolish behavior it is this. Give your wife a certain amount of money 'say Bt1m' and tell her that it is for her to sort out any future problems she has with her family and that you do not wish to be bothered by any such matters in the future. You might even advise her to explain this to her family. She might well decide to spend it on a decent watch but while I might well approve of such behavior she will have to explain it to her family when the next sick cow comes along and when her brothers motorcycle needs repairing she can also explain why the sick cow came first.

And to be honest if she cant handle this arrangement she probably isnt worth having in the first place.

Give her 1 million? :D

Are you mad? :)

You really think that they will ask for nothing else again?

• 2 weeks later...
Well at least its not brudder fall down well now leg no good not work land family hungry i lub you tilac if you lub me you give ok.

5555 :)

Hole-in-one mrukman.

It is absolutely amazing how many guys say "OK" to the above statement.

If you love me...

Dangerous line, she's in control here. Farang got no choices.

She will have no problem explaining anything to her family because when the first cow gets sick you will be history long time already. :)