Cheap, Safe Long Term Parking Near Airport

i read that the airport parking lot isn't very safe (no security).

is there a place i can park my truck for 2 months, fairly cheap and safe. i can take a taxi from wherever to the airport.

thx steve

Big problem for me too Steve.

If you want your car to be safe , DON'T park your car next to other cars.

I looked a lot for private parking garage, there aren't any in LOS.

You could rent a house with garage, but that won't be cheap!

I will follow this post carefully.

Good luck!

Anyone any info on long term parking at the Airport?, ie telephone number and daily costs & transport to terminal.

I am driving down from Petchabun and then fly on to Samui, plan to leave my pickup in the car park.

Previously I used to use car parks at Don Mueng, never had a problem there so I hope new airport is similar.

Anyone any info on long term parking at the Airport?, ie telephone number and daily costs & transport to terminal.

I am driving down from Petchabun and then fly on to Samui, plan to leave my pickup in the car park.

Previously I used to use car parks at Don Mueng, never had a problem there so I hope new airport is similar.

I went to ask in october last year at Suvanabhumi:

Covered parking is the same as the usual parking ( the 4 big ones in front of the airport entrance): 240 B/day. No discount for long timers.

Long term parking is NON covered big concrete field not far from the busterminal.

There are very few car there, ( I wonder why) , only a small number of young trees.

120B/day !!

If you want to bake your car 12 to 13 hours a day in the blistering heat with security,

that's the place to put it.

You can put a cover over it, but that doesn't help much, and if your car is not clean,

the cover together with the wind will shave over your paint like sandpaper.

No reservations nessecairy, free shuttle bus from parking to the terminal.

Like the Thai say : Up to you!

Edited by FlorC

If it does not need to be very near to the airport you could make a deal with some hotel. I used Eastin hotel in Makkasan Rd for a couple of years to park my truck for one month. They wanted about 4,000 baht/month. 24 hour security and at least I did not have to leave it outside. Talk directly to the parking lot security guards.

Thanks for that info, the 120 Baht per day job will do just fine. If I had new Merc or BMW I would probably not.

Our Nissan pickup is caked in mud now after days of heavy rain in these parts, thought about cleaning it before departing, why bother eh.