Thaivisa's Annual Chiang Mai Party - Invitation!

bazmlb

You are cordially invited to the

Thaivisa Annual Chiang Mai BBQ Party to be held at the official Chiang Mai home of Thaivisa, Tuskers

tuskers.gif

Sponsored by;

donsfoods3.gif

nanaproducts.gif

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 6th of June 2009 at

Tuskers

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited!

**Sign-ups Required**

**Please sign up on this thread**

Name tags will be provided and you will be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy the free beer and salads courtesy of

Tuskers, BBQ ribs provided by Don's Foods, and Italian pasta with sauce provided by Nana Foods and of course, Thaivisa

We anticipate a large turnout so come out and meet your fellow members and enjoy free beer and food and...

ENJOY!!!

A detailed map of Tuskers can be found here

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in + 1.

yes thank you for the invite, plus one as well,I hope this is the way to rsvp? if not let me know how else? sounds great, I am looking forward to it, and would like to thank all those that makes this possible, for me this info and sight and feedback is a great help, and very much appreciate all the topics etc etc. sincerely

Thankyou very much for the invite, but I won,t be in country till july 6, anyhow I always have a nite in C.M. city, can I catch up for a drink somewhere say july 11 with ant of you C.M. locals, I have a house in sankhaemphaeng.

regards songhklasid.