Schengen Visa For Not Eu & Non Thai Citizen, Need Advice

Hello,

maybe anyone knows about the procedure in the Schengen Visa application requirements,

I am a turkish national Passport holder, live & work (General Manager & Chairman) since more than 3 years in Thailand, i am also the owner of this Company, where i am Registered as employee (with the thai law, 51% - 49% thai-farang, owned by ME) in Inbound Tourism Business.

I am willed to travel to Schengen Countries (first to Czech Republic, than germany) and have on monday the 27.04 an appointment at the Czech Embassy.

Documents I already have:

*official Letter of Invitation, from foreign Police of the Czech Republic

*Work Permit (in Thailand)

*work permit tax Card

*Work Certification with proof of income

*company registration documents

*bank books (private)

*Debit Cards (not fulfill the requirements for thai creditcard, yet)

*Cash (100.000 baht for this holiday)

*tax Card

*Inbound TAT License of company

*Signatures of the Committee share holders (with also my signature and the others of the committee)

*Schengen Insurance

*Schengen Visa Form from Czech Embassy

when i asked the very friendly Staff at the Czech Embassy, they even told me, they are asking for less than this documents,

But i am just to worried, that they might ask for something else and i Live on Koh Samui.

Maybe someone has his experience with this issues,

thanks for any advices & info's in advance.

SamuiRep

Hello,

maybe anyone knows about the procedure in the Schengen Visa application requirements,

I am a turkish national Passport holder, live & work (General Manager & Chairman) since more than 3 years in Thailand, i am also the owner of this Company, where i am Registered as employee (with the thai law, 51% - 49% thai-farang, owned by ME) in Inbound Tourism Business.

I am willed to travel to Schengen Countries (first to Czech Republic, than germany) and have on monday the 27.04 an appointment at the Czech Embassy.

Documents I already have:

*official Letter of Invitation, from foreign Police of the Czech Republic

*Work Permit (in Thailand)

*work permit tax Card

*Work Certification with proof of income

*company registration documents

*bank books (private)

*Debit Cards (not fulfill the requirements for thai creditcard, yet)

*Cash (100.000 baht for this holiday)

*tax Card

*Inbound TAT License of company

*Signatures of the Committee share holders (with also my signature and the others of the committee)

*Schengen Insurance

*Schengen Visa Form from Czech Embassy

when i asked the very friendly Staff at the Czech Embassy, they even told me, they are asking for less than this documents,

But i am just to worried, that they might ask for something else and i Live on Koh Samui.

Maybe someone has his experience with this issues,

thanks for any advices & info's in advance.

SamuiRep

Get your passport copied also. Since they will just send you back if any thing is missing. original and copied bank books