American Man Found Dead In Pattaya

george

American man found dead in Pattaya

Pattaya, Chon Buri: -- The body of a 62-year-old American man was founded in his rented house here Sunday morning, police said.

Peter Woods was found lying on the floor in the middle of the house.

Neighbours alerted police to break into the house following foul smell from the house.

The man was believed to have died for at lest 3 days.

Police also rescued his pet cat, which appeared very exhausted and starved.

Neighbours said the man used to live with his Thai girlfriend who might have left for her home, leaving the man alone.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-04=26

American man found dead in Pattaya

Pattaya, Chon Buri: -- The body of a 62-year-old American man was founded in his rented house here Sunday morning, police said.

Peter Woods was found lying on the floor in the middle of the house.

Neighbours alerted police to break into the house following foul smell from the house.

The man was believed to have died for at lest 3 days.

Police also rescued his pet cat, which appeared very exhausted and starved.

Neighbours said the man used to live with his Thai girlfriend who might have left for her home, leaving the man alone.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-04=26

This part puzzles me, the cat may have been thirsty and stressed, but hungry?

Pet predition (sp?) is very common in these cases.

RIP Peter

USA bashing post and quoted replies to post have been removed.

Wow, there are a lot of idiots out there. May his soul rest in peace and to those of you who have nothing better to say...go to hel_l. The cat will find a good home, don't worry. And the cat predition comment, shut yer man-pleaser. RIP Americano, now you can go home.

USA bashing post and quoted replies to post have been removed.

Wow, there are a lot of idiots out there. May his soul rest in peace and to those of you who have nothing better to say...go to hel_l. The cat will find a good home, don't worry. And the cat predition comment, shut yer man-pleaser. RIP Americano, now you can go home.

Agreed if you dont have anything good to say then just leave it be. It could just be you one day!!

I agree. To those people who insult the dead, It must feel so powerful being able to insult someone who isn't here to defend themselves huh?

How manly of you.

It will be your turn one day. :)

I agree, well said. Posters who have nothing better to do, then to talk about a dead person in a bad way, I feel sorry for their sick souls!