Underwater World Pattaya

Langsuan Man

The TG kid's were in town for the holidays so I sent her and the kids to Underwater World for the afternoon

When they returned I asked how they enjoyed it and was answered with grimaces

Upon further questioning I found that while the place was crawling with bus loads of Japanese tourists, the real kicker was that the tour guides were allowed to bring their megaphones into the echo producing glass tunnels to deafen anyone trapped there with them

Absolutely no respect or concern for anyone else visiting the exhibits

I sure can't blame the tour guides, they were just doing their jobs, but a big NO, NO to Underwater World management for allowing such a fiasco in the first place

So you have been warned; see a big tour bus in the parking lot, better pick another day to see the fishes (or wear ear plugs)

LSM

Just show them your Thai driving licence or work permit and like most places your whole family get in at the Thai price.

Worst place I've encountered was Mini-Siam, show my driving licence get the Thai price, want's to charge the missus Farang price so show wife's licence to get the Thai price, child has no driving licence, has to pay the Farang price!!

Just show them your Thai driving licence or work permit and like most places your whole family get in at the Thai price.

Worst place I've encountered was Mini-Siam, show my driving licence get the Thai price, want's to charge the missus Farang price so show wife's licence to get the Thai price, child has no driving licence, has to pay the Farang price!!

Classic

Thanks, you just made my day

Edited by Langsuan Man