Tailors In Koh Phangan

I'm looking to get some clothes made whilst out in Koh Phangan, and was wondering whether there were any tailors on the island? And if anyone had any recommendations?

Or will I need to travel to Koh Samui to find a tailor?

Thanks in advance

JP

There used to be a tailor in Hadrin but I think they are gone now.

There is a big tailors on Samui that will deliver, and come over to take the second measurements, I am afraid I can't remember the name tho.

When I was on Haad Yao at the end of March 2009, there was a tailors shop almost on the beach, at the Bay View resort end of the beach (i.e. the northern end). It was not there in January 2008, and looked new for 2009. I personally never saw a customer there in a month, but they had plenty of signs out on the beach advertising their presence.

Personally, I always get any clothes I want made in Bangkok, where I percieve there to be good competition on price, quality and service. I have them made ready to collect when my time comes to leave the country - it save me carrying them anywhere other than to Swampy on my way back to blighty....

Ady!

There is a big tailors on Samui that will deliver, and come over to take the second measurements, I am afraid I can't remember the name tho.

Any recommendations for good quality/reliable taylors on Samui?

Any recommendations for good quality/reliable taylors on Samui?

My friends place.

http://brionisamui.com/

Edited by PoorSucker

Thanks guys for the info and advice

Looks like that means there are at least 2 tailors on the island. Now i know a name too hopefully i can get in touch before i get there..

Would normally get the suits made in bangkok, but havent got time to go for fittings, because even though i have a transit time of about 10 hours between landing and getting my bus to the island, the morning i return to bangkok from the island i only have 6 hours before i need to be at the airport, and even though the tailors can be quite good i dont think 6 hours is enough for them to do the adjustments properly.