Non-imm 'b' . Re-entry Allowed Prior To Extension?

I'm on a non-imm 'B', single entry valid for 3 months. I have learnt on these pages that a re-entry is possible with the extension but don't see anything about obtaining a re-entry permit prior to applying for the extension. Is this allowed since I may need to make an unforeseen trip abroad. I have been here one month. and plan to return after only 5 days.

I'm still awaiting my work permit, I dont think this would have any relevance to me leaving for 5 days but if you know any different, please advise.

Thanks in advance.

I'm on a non-imm 'B', single entry valid for 3 months. I have learnt on these pages that a re-entry is possible with the extension but don't see anything about obtaining a re-entry permit prior to applying for the extension. Is this allowed since I may need to make an unforeseen trip abroad. I have been here one month. and plan to return after only 5 days.

I'm still awaiting my work permit, I dont think this would have any relevance to me leaving for 5 days but if you know any different, please advise.

Thanks in advance.

With the re-entry permit you can leave from the country and return without effecting your status of the non - B! After reentry you still can stay on that until mid or end of June (based on your information, that you are in TH for just one months!

Edited by pit101