Cell Phone Got Wet

You can only store images etc. either in your phone memory or to a extra memory card. Depends on your settings

If its a memory card, take it out. If you delete image stored in your phone memory they are gone forever...

In case you own a Nokia, connect to the PC suite - look in file manager for your phone and delete it from there.

Other brands may have similar PC suites.

Edited by webfact

Whether in the phone or on the card images can still be recovered. In some cases very easily with simple software. Even if they have been overwritten several times governments can still recover the information but it may be too expensive for general use.

i can still see the screen, but not well. hoping it can be fixed easily. ya think?

Possiby corosion in the connector but it probably wil cost next to nothing to take it to a phone shop and let them try to fix it.

My wife dropped her new Nokia 6500 slider in the toilet. I told her it was probably not repairable but three trips to a Loei phone shop got it going again.

Likewise my drop her old cheapo Nokia (something) in the toilet, I had warn her about talking on toilet, anyway about 3 hours in the sun and her old cheapo works just fine maybe even better than before. :o

Likewise my drop her old cheapo Nokia (something) in the toilet, I had warn her about talking on toilet, anyway about 3 hours in the sun and her old cheapo works just fine maybe even better than before. :o

Same same - my Ms. dropped her Nokia in the toilet. We dried it out with a hair dryer, and then let it "cook" over the vents on top of a nice warm computer monitor overnight. Worked fine afterwards.

Fortunately, the toilet was unused / fresh clean water. Dropping it in a dirty bowl might be another story! :D

Whether in the phone or on the card images can still be recovered. In some cases very easily with simple software.

so anyway possible to stop the guy who fixes my phone from getting at them?

keep standing behind him during repair... :o

yeah but i am sure they will tell me to take a hike.