Good Health Insurance For Male ( Mid Twenties)

atelko

Would like to know the monthly costs for a good health insurance for a guy like me, who is in his mid twenties.

What would the costs be about? More or less than THB 5000,- a month?

Do good insurance tariffs pay also for check ups and vaccinations? And what about dental treatment? Do I have to get another insurance for that?

Another thing would be the contract period. Is it 1 or 2 years or are there also shorter ways? What happens if I go back to my home country and I can´t use the insurance? Easy to cancel the contract?

Or are there also international insurance tariffs that are active wherever you are?

Hope you guys know the right answers to my questions :o

get a private german health insurance (there are dozens of good companies), select whatever cover you think you need, add 20% auslandszuschlag and forget all local insurances.

I currently have a private insurance here in Germany, but I do pay about THB 5.500,- per month and that is with a yearly contribution of THB 42.000,-.

I think with an extension of staying abroad I have go begging. Probably it is cheaper to get a Thai Premium insurance....hopefully! :o

Would like to know the monthly costs for a good health insurance for a guy like me, who is in his mid twenties.

Do good insurance tariffs pay also for check ups and vaccinations? And what about dental treatment? Do I have to get another insurance for that?

Another thing would be the contract period. Is it 1 or 2 years or are there also shorter ways? What happens if I go back to my home country and I can´t use the insurance? Easy to cancel the contract?

Or are there also international insurance tariffs that are active wherever you are?

Thai Visa Insurance shall be able to offer you very good cover for less than that amount.

As you are a Thai Visa member may we suggest you ask Thai Visa Insurance Brokers to show you the most suitable plans ?

Please contact at : http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form

To give you a general idea of what is available, this is what I have for my 6 year old daughter. I think it is expensive compared to others available but my ex enrolled her and I just keep it because they have been very good at covering problems. Actually we have gotten almost as much cash back as we have paid in premiums, not to mention the hospital bills.

The company is a subsidiary or partner of Bangkok Bank. It costs 3500 baht per quarter and covers EVERYTHING charged by the hospital. Of course there is a maximum but I don't know how much. They even write us a check for 1000 baht per day of hospitalization to cover any expenses such as hotel or meals. Dental is not included but there is some scheme where at 25 years old she can elect to continue coverage for life or have the premiums already paid returned to her in a lump sum. Also included is life insurance for her and life insurance for her primary care giver.

Hope you guys know the right answers to my questions :)

To give you a general idea of what is available, this is what I have for my 6 year old daughter. I think it is expensive compared to others available but my ex enrolled her and I just keep it because they have been very good at covering problems. Actually we have gotten almost as much cash back as we have paid in premiums, not to mention the hospital bills.

The company is a subsidiary or partner of Bangkok Bank. It costs 3500 baht per quarter and covers EVERYTHING charged by the hospital. Of course there is a maximum but I don't know how much. They even write us a check for 1000 baht per day of hospitalization to cover any expenses such as hotel or meals. Dental is not included but there is some scheme where at 25 years old she can elect to continue coverage for life or have the premiums already paid returned to her in a lump sum. Also included is life insurance for her and life insurance for her primary care giver.

so 3500 baht per quarter is really cheap...ok it is for a 6 year old, but if I have to pay 10000 Baht for a premium service per quarter i got a better deal than in germany with my current insurance. so we´ll see. hopefully i find something that is fitting my needs..

so 3500 baht per quarter is really cheap...ok it is for a 6 year old, but if I have to pay 10000 Baht for a premium service per quarter i got a better deal than in germany with my current insurance. so we´ll see. hopefully i find something that is fitting my needs..

Actually I think this is fairly expensive (for Thailand). Keep in mind that coverage is for medical care in Thailand where medical costs are much lower than in the west. Any insurance you get should be far cheaper than a western counterpart that is designed to provide for western medical costs. If you are budgetting 10,000 you should have no problem finding something. Make sure you use a quality company.

get a private german health insurance (there are dozens of good companies), select whatever cover you think you need, add 20% auslandszuschlag and forget all local insurances.

I currently have a private insurance here in Germany, but I do pay about THB 5.500,- per month and that is with a yearly contribution of THB 42.000,-.

I think with an extension of staying abroad I have go begging. Probably it is cheaper to get a Thai Premium insurance....hopefully! :)

it depends on your package. e.g. take out dental and pay most probably two thirds of the premium. ask your insurance for a breakdown what you pay for the individual coverage of your package and select only what you really need.

Hi

Be carefull if you ride motorbike, not many cover you check to small prints

BULLHICKY!! All health insurance companies in Thailand provide full treatment coverage for motorbike accidents without exception!!

BUT!! A few limit the PA coverage, which is really Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage. It has absolutely nothing to do with treatment coverage.

Hi

Be carefull if you ride motorbike, not many cover you check to small prints

BULLHICKY!! All health insurance companies in Thailand provide full treatment coverage for motorbike accidents without exception!!

BUT!! A few limit the PA coverage, which is really Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage. It has absolutely nothing to do with treatment coverage.

Thanks