Used Computer Equipment

bjohn34

I agree with tigerbeer. For the very little more you would pay for a new monitor, you get the warranty. Used computer hardware in Thailand is way over-priced. I've seen some of those used monitors for sale downstairs from Fitness Thailand, and they look like junkers. I'm not saying that they are all junkers but they are all over-priced.

The stuff is not that expensive.

Why be a scrooge or silas marner.

Put you hand in yer pocket and buy something decent.

Or are you wanting something for nothing.

For God's Sake you can get something pretty decent for under US$500.00 (if that is gonna break yer budget the best advice I can offer is get a a seat on a plane back to to cheapsville...)

What do you want ??? a 500Gb hard drive, 4 Mg ram, graphics card, and all the rest of the bells and whistles for "wot" SFA :)

Thailand is the "land of the free" but if want a computer "for free" go looking. Ya won't get any help from me................

Edited by john b good

For God's Sake you can get something pretty decent for under US$500.00 (if that is gonna break yer budget the best advice I can offer is get a a seat on a plane back to to cheapsville...)

What do you want ??? a 500Gb hard drive, 4 Mg ram, graphics card, and all the rest of the bells and whistles for "wot" SFA :)

Thailand is the "land of the free" but if want a computer "for free" go looking. Ya won't get any help from me................

Very constructive.

Pantip Plaza at the end of the night bazaar as Winnie The Kwai said and also IT City, ICON and Computer Plaza on the north side of the moat are your best bets. I bought my last PC second hand from Computer Plaza a few years back and it was fine. The shop gave me a warranty and always fixed any problems I had with it.

Very constructive.

Pantip Plaza at the end of the night bazaar as Winnie The Kwai said and also IT City, ICON and Computer Plaza on the north side of the moat are your best bets. I bought my last PC second hand from Computer Plaza a few years back and it was fine. The shop gave me a warranty and always fixed any problems I had with it.

I concur.

Thanks to those of you who gave constructive answers to the original question. I will look around and make an informed decision.

To the few who felt obligated to make childish comments and personal attacks as is so common on this forum, your sanctimonious BS is not worthy of reply.

Edited by bjohn34