Where And What To Rent In Pattaya

proximity

So I've decided that my 37m2 studio is just to small.

I need place with 3 bedrooms and a decent kitchen. Must be able to get the best internet, which I guess is TT&T. I don't necessarily need a yard. I don't need to be near the nightlife action but would like to be near some decent shopping. I don't have a car, just a motorbike for now. Most of the people I know live out Jomtiem way so that would be ideal.

I've seen some places on the darkside and they don't seem so bad. I guess I could also do anywhere in Jomtiem or Pratamak Hill. But where do I find the for rent ads? Thaivisa doesn't have that many and only a few places have signs. There must be some noticeboard or local paper I should be looking in?

If anyone has something good for rent I would be interested.

I need place with 3 bedrooms and a decent kitchen. Must be able to get the best internet, which I guess is TT&T.

There must be some noticeboard or local paper I should be looking in?

Check out the notice boards at Friendship, Foodland, and Carrefore supermarkets. Also, just drive/walk around an area you're interested in and you will usually find signs on houses or pinned up around the area for rentals.

I just saw a ad posted for a newish 3BR place on an estate near the beach in Jomtien with a common pool and a motorbike (but you already have one) for 25k per month.

Most people just stick a sign outside the house.

As above, drive around the areas you want to be and take numbers. Be prepared to haggle, its low season now, people will be(should be!) willing to let house go cheaper..........

I have just let a house for the lowest price since I bought it 7 years ago - the market is flooded, or there are no people who want to rent - which is hardly surprising......................

Has anyone ever tried putting a small ad in Pattaya Mail and/or Pattaya Today saying what you are looking for and what you are prepared to pay? Would that have much chance of working?

I have a nearly new townhouse. 3br + Livingroom, Family room and kitchen. Reserved parking for 1 car, gated covered patio, 2 additional patios, 4 A/C 6 ceiling fans, fully furnished 3 TV's 2 DVD players, wireless internet (shared with Aussie neighbor). It is just off of 3rd road on a private street shared with 8 other townhouses. Rent B25,000 for 6 mos. to 1 year, 22,000 for more than 12 months. It is centrally located in quiet area between Buffalo bar and Boxing Roo Bar. PM me if you want to see it.

It is about 200 sq. mt.