Dream Tv

skybluestu

In this case, Astro Malaysia is the culprit and they are breaking the Thai law. But I guess that Astro will say this time: This is NOT Thailand tongue.gif Same story goes for DreamTV / MultiChoice.

Let your friend check again!

Astro, DreamTV or Multichoice will NOT sell you a subscription unless you live and use it in their respective service area's.

Their TOU will clearly state that you are not allowed to use the smart card anywhere else then at the address you provided when subscribing.

So if you subsequently smuggle the card out of the country and into Thailand, who you think is the culprit?

If push comes to shove, those providers might even be able to prosecute you in their own country for breaching their TOU in an illegal way!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to subscribe to Dream TV legally in Thailand? I have it (illegally?) at the rented home I'm in but will be moving shortly and want to get it in my new house but Dream have changed their packages today and I've lost most of the channels I mainly watch so don't really want the illegal option.

Thanks in advance

I've never logged-in to any site, but thought I could B helpfull. I've lived in central PH> for some Yr's. In the last 2-3Mo. DREAM-SAT has now ! unit W/ ALL CH. & FREE INST. AND "WOW" FREE foe life, NO MORE CARD BUYING, YABA- YaHOO!

Frank