Anyone Up For A Beer/cofee/anything Else?

urr

Hi!

I've been in CM for about a month, but haven't really done that much because I've been studying. Anyhow, I'm leaving soon, and feel that I would love to meet some of the expats living here, instead of the 1-day tourists.

So, if anyone would like to have dinner/beer/coffee or just whatever, I would love to meet up!

My name is Jakob, 24 years old, from Iceland+Sweden. Open minded and up for most activity's. :)

Hope to hear from you!

// Jakob

Hi!

I've been in CM for about a month, but haven't really done that much because I've been studying. Anyhow, I'm leaving soon, and feel that I would love to meet some of the expats living here, instead of the 1-day tourists.

So, if anyone would like to have dinner/beer/coffee or just whatever, I would love to meet up!

My name is Jakob, 24 years old, from Iceland+Sweden. Open minded and up for most activity's. :)

Hope to hear from you!

// Jakob

Hmmm, would it safe to turn my back on you?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I can insure you that I'm no bad person. I'm not here to trick or fool anyone :)

My reason for writing here is that when I go to pubs etc. in CM I only meet tourists, and thought it would be nice to meet someone of you that live here! :D

EDIT:

A second reason is that I really like this town, and am almost sure I'll be back to live here for a longer period sometime. And it's always nice to know people in interesting places!

BTW, I now live really close to Chay Yai (muay thai) gym. So if anyone would like to go bowling, that's really close :D

Edited by urr

I'm not sure what you mean, but I can insure you that I'm no bad person. I'm not here to trick or fool anyone :D

My reason for writing here is that when I go to pubs etc. in CM I only meet tourists, and thought it would be nice to meet someone of you that live here! :D

EDIT:

A second reason is that I really like this town, and am almost sure I'll be back to live here for a longer period sometime. And it's always nice to know people in interesting places!

BTW, I now live really close to Chay Yai (muay thai) gym. So if anyone would like to go bowling, that's really close :D

Don't worry 'urr' he's just taking the pyss.

In actual fact it is sassienie himself that you have to watch out for (I mean watch your back)

Everybody else does :)