Hatton Loss

Don't know what the Brits see in this white hamburger meat.

I very much doubt you would ever be man enough to call him that to his face.

A good fighter beaten by an even better one but far from hamburger meat. Also why the white ? you would never say black hamburger meat ?

Unbelievable,..what a thing to say. 3 world championships under his belt!

Both superb boxers but the better man won, Pacquia, what a punch that guy has for someone so small. Incredable

Edited by kenjin

Unbelievable,..what a thing to say. 3 world championships under his belt!

Both superb boxers but the better man won, Pacquia, what a punch that guy has for someone so small. Incredable

Roach said after the fight that they noticed that Hatton cocked his punches before he threw them which gave Manny a full second to hit first. Roach added that with Manny's speed he would have more than enough time. This is what finished him.

HuggyBear pointed out in the other thread that is exactly what happened in the first. While Hatton was half way through throwing one of his punches, Manny clocked him with his right (his weakest punch). Hatton's chin has been suspect anyway, and the fact that he went down from one of Manny's weakest punches showed he really never had a chance.

Watched the fight here in the Philippines. Needless to say, the Filipino people are ecstatic over the PacMan's resounding victory. I don't think anyone really anticipated the ease with which Manny would win this fight. But he is an incredible fighter, with great hand speed and an unorthidox style that allows him to throw an amazing amount of power punches from different angles. Hatton is a fine fighter. But after the fight, Pacquiao's trainer, Freddy Roach, said they saw on tape that Ricky "double clutches" (draws his hands back) when he throws a power punch. And that is what did him in...Manny saw Ricky draw back his right hand and he avoided the punch and then landed his vicious left cross that ended the fight. Pacquiao is a national hero in the Philippines and this victory probably will vault him into a powerful political position after his fighting career is over. Compared to other stooges who have been political leaders in this country, he might not be a bad alternative.

Edited by farang prince

I still remember one of the very early fights when people were asking, who is Manny Pacquiao? After watching that fight, I was VERY impressed and wondered if anyone in his weight class had any chance to beat him. He has fought many VERY good fighters. Poor Ricky was way outclassed by a faster stronger fighter.

Roach said after the fight that they noticed that Hatton cocked his punches before he threw them which gave Manny a full second to hit first. Roach added that with Manny's speed he would have more than enough time. This is what finished him.

HuggyBear pointed out in the other thread that is exactly what happened in the first. While Hatton was half way through throwing one of his punches, Manny clocked him with his right (his weakest punch).

spot on!

l_9ffeacf6935241728229818ec252286e.gif

Edited by ai kwaan

Ya think Mayweather is getting a few phone calls to come out of retirement for a good payday?

he already did. a date with juan manuel marquez on july 18. that would be a great match. winner should meet the pacman later in autumn and get some ass-whoopin just like hatton :)

Ya think Mayweather is getting a few phone calls to come out of retirement for a good payday?

he already did. a date with juan manuel marquez on july 18. that would be a great match. winner should meet the pacman later in autumn and get some ass-whoopin just like hatton :D

lol....Yeah. One things for sure though. Mayweather ain't gonna be some slow, plodding, white dude walking into punches :)

he already did. a date with juan manuel marquez on july 18. that would be a great match. winner should meet the pacman later in autumn and get some ass-whoopin just like hatton :D

lol....Yeah. One things for sure though. Mayweather ain't gonna be some slow, plodding, white dude walking into punches :)

ok, i'd predict mayweather to last in 3 while hatton cheering for him in the sideline lol! but dont count marquez out just yet, he's one hel_l counter-puncher, master tactician that gave the pacman loads of problem. a foe the pacman doesnt really want to be in the ring with :D

Edited by josuede

ok, i'd predict mayweather to last in 3 while hatton cheering for him in the sideline lol! but dont count marquez out just yet, he's one hel_l counter-puncher, master tactician that gave the pacman loads of problem. a foe the pacman doesnt really want to be in the ring with :D

Yeah...Based on the past, Id agree that Marquez and Pacman are a pretty even match.

I blame the guy who sang the songs as Hatton entered the ring - some old guy with a beard

Pacquia was awesome - Hatton was well prepared but Pacquia, now a six time world champion!, so completely overpowered Hatton.

My attention span is limited but got to watch all of this fight!

obviously a few black's on here, white hamburger meat, white dude..if anyone on this thread were to say black hamburger meat or black dude, i hate to think of the onslaught they would recieve from the masses

obviously a few black's on here, white hamburger meat, white dude..if anyone on this thread were to say black hamburger meat or black dude, i hate to think of the onslaught they would recieve from the masses

I dont see anything racist in it, he is a white dude, just a pity blacks have to play the race card at every opportunity.

That black dude Taylor got a good slap off a white honky last week, and white hamburger meat Calzaghe shut Hopkins up after he came out with the line that he'd never get beaten by a white guy.

It's the golden rule of fighting. Hands up or expect pain. His guard was woeful for a start, especially for someone with a glass chin.

I said that abotu his Guard..

Have to blame the Trainer surely ??

& against Pacquao, that's asking for trouble...

I like Hatton a lot but you have to think that at THAT Level, Mayweather too, he's just not there unfortuantely & is just used as a Pawn by the Septics to get viewers & the spin they're so good at..

They probably get banned too, & rightfully so in this day & age..