Musicians / Producers / Singers Wanted

Sir_Sanuk

I'm looking to set up an electro / indie band in Bangkok. Nothing too pretentious, just an excuse to have some fun, be creative and potentially take over the world.

If anyone knows any musicians, producers or singers who might be interested please get in touch.

Cheers :)

I'm looking to set up an electro / indie band in Bangkok. Nothing too pretentious, just an excuse to have some fun, be creative and potentially take over the world.

If anyone knows any musicians, producers or singers who might be interested please get in touch.

Cheers :)

I might be keen if you're any good. I have a Yamaha cs1x synth I could get sent over.

• 3 weeks later...

The most talented guy musically in Bangkok and probably in Thailand is Tommy. He is a French guy, has his own band called Pestel and is about to tour the UK. hel_l of a character and a great performer, singer, songwriter and producer. He is a fantastic pianist too. Had hits in Europe and produces music too from his home studio. But also knows and works with all the best studios over here. Written songs for Grammy etc. He songwrites with another guy called Chris from the UK. Chris used to write songs, produce music out of Soul II Soul, studios in London. His ex partner had worked with everyone from Rod Stewart, The Specials, Gabriel, Elton John etc etc. Tommy might be interested in producing....if he has time. Might want paying of course. You can check him out on the internet under Tommy Donovan. Or Pestle on myspce.