Great Cheap Day Out In Suan Siam

stevehaigh

i went to suan siam yesterday with wife and kid. its great value for money, 600 baht for the all day pass and i rode on the vortex hanging coaster until my head started to come loose! there were no lines for anything.

the wife and kid don't like the big rides so they paid 200/100 and about 30 bat for the small rides.

the place is pretty old and outdated but at the price, no complaints at all. the africa adventure was a blast, the politically incorrect natives cooking and eating the white man was a classic!

the place is pretty old and outdated but at the price, no complaints at all. the africa adventure was a blast, the politically incorrect natives cooking and eating the white man was a classic!

You forgot to also add deathtrap. The place seems to have a couple of fatalities and major injuries every couple of years. So we basically just stay away from anything that requires regular maintenance. We personally just like plonking ourselves in front of that big wave pool and drink beer all day and going swimming (yea that's reallll safe) :)

• 2 months later...

i personally wouldnt trust the maintenance in these parks, i heard on news few yrs ago that a lot of people died after one of the rides collapsed....big no no for me never mind letting my kids go...