Football - League One Playoffs - Tv

cudaproject

you will only get to see it where they have the big sate dish that picks up all the s/a channels . not sophon . i know quenn vic will have it ,also shannigans in pattaya and they new branch in jontiem . good game same i will be wanting to watch that with some interest . big rucks

• 2 weeks later...
Question Did you get to see the leeds v Millwall after all and if so where?? Just for interest>

Unfortunately not. Went to Shenanigans, The Queen Vic on Soi 6, tropical Berts and asked others who knew bars.. Nobody was playing it, as the game wasn't on the schedule. It was the same last year with the play off final. So, here's hoping Leeds make it into the championship next year. MOT!

this is about as important as the local caber toss championships..I hope it isn't on TV! leave your tribal stuff at home mate and watch the muay thai ..it will make you a better man and yer hair mite even grow back!

What a tit.. If it ain't important why are you reading it.. It's called a forum mate. Wind your neck in Mr. "I think I'm Thai, I watch Muay Thai"