Honda Click

Bought a 2008 Honda Click for soi hopping to the market for beer and cigarettes...I filled the tires with propr pressure,and to my surprise the acceleration was almost 50% better than at first....i think there is potential in this little thing and the ride is much more relaxed than the CBR. It hits 100kph no problem.

With a little engine modification , i think it would become a little mad dog on wheels....so are there any mods to do to the engine? pipe, plug, air filter that anyone knows of? my goal is to freak people out at stoplight drags...lol

Edited by sinewave

Bought a 2008 Honda Click for soi hopping to the market for beer and cigarettes...I filled the tires with propr pressure,and to my surprise the acceleration was almost 50% better than at first....i think there is potential in this little thing and the ride is much more relaxed than the CBR. It hits 100kph no problem.

With a little engine modification , i think it would become a little mad dog on wheels....so are there any mods to do to the engine? pipe, plug, air filter that anyone knows of? my goal is to freak people out at stoplight drags...lol

I have one of these things. Had to change the tyres because obviously the local roads department motto is "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads!"

Apart from that, the only other way I could get the thing to go better was lose 60 kgs of blubber. Which has helped.

Was going to get a big bike out here, but I've no work now so all I buy is noodles.

I added an extra helmet hook to my Mio. Doesnt make it go any faster but doubles the number of bags of take out food you can carry back from the shops

That's a darn good idea.

I went to the builders merchants the other day on it. Came back with a 50kgs bag of cement, a medium sized tin of Chaindrite and get this, a 2mx1m panel of wire mesh.

About 5kms, slowly.

Sister had the truck.

Edited by MJP