I Would My Hair Dresser Get To America

she's a wonderful hearted lady( I'm MARRIED BEFORE ANYONE THINKS THE WRONG IMPRESSION) She has no criminal background and is in perfect health, she has friends there (Pum and I) By the way owns her own salon here, She finished high school. She has never worked BAR before. Her English is very bad though which made me think she could go on an education visa. LOOk I'm just trying to help as many people as I can while I'm here from teaching CPR to teaching English. I refuse to except any money because the warth in your heart is worth more than any peice of paper.

Dan

she's a wonderful hearted lady( I'm MARRIED BEFORE ANYONE THINKS THE WRONG IMPRESSION) She has no criminal background and is in perfect health, she has friends there (Pum and I) By the way owns her own salon here, She finished high school. She has never worked BAR before. Her English is very bad though which made me think she could go on an education visa. LOOk I'm just trying to help as many people as I can while I'm here from teaching CPR to teaching English. I refuse to except any money because the warth in your heart is worth more than any peice of paper.

Dan

are you teaching English? i sure hope not based on this example.

anyhow, she would need to prove a lot of money in the bank in Thailand for a long time and a regular income. i really doubt she could do that on a hair dressers pay but good luck.

Dan

are you teaching English? i sure hope not based on this example.

LOL