How Much Cash Is On You Right This Minute?

DJ Pat

Ok so you're sitting at your PC and I want you to look in your pockets and / or wallet and tell us how much cash do you have on you right now?

On your person only, not in the safe, cupboard, mattress etc.

I'll start off by adding my grand total of 10,000 Baht in my wallet and 547 Baht in my pocket

Total= 10,547 Baht

And now to you lot........

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always keep....in my wallet...

a US.$100 bill (remember Bret Maverick-Jim Gardner on the TV western series)-Bt 1000.note (thai) a Euro 100 note and a £100.UK note plus a £50 backup.....just in case of emergency :o (in a pub -bus-tuk-tut)

They are getting a bit mouldy now but at least all legal tender.

Used to have a single Viet Nam.1,000,000 Dong (1 mil) but looks better on the wall. :D

On the possibility that you may be waiting around a corner ready to bang me on the head with an iron bar, I've got bugger all in my wallet (also, someone may expect me to buy a round).

However; can you give a reasonable expanation why you are asking such a question?

I have got money in my wallet right now that I do not even know how to pronounce :o seeing as I am working away and on expenses, does reclaimable receipts count? if so it is at about 180k baht at the moment.

9140 Baht in notes with another 36.75 Baht in coins. A $2 Singapore note with a further S$4.30 in coins. After discovering the Singaporean currency I decided to put it in a drawer as there is little use for it in my wallet. So as of this moment I have 9176.75 Baht on my person with a further S$6.30 within reaching distance.

This thread isn't so pointless, after checking my wallet I realised that both of my ATM cards were in there along with all my cash, deciding that it might create a bit of a cash flow problem if I lost my wallet I have now placed one of my ATM cards with the S$6.30.

With ATMs / laser cards / Credit cards........don't really see the need for anything over 20 euro in change.

Ravisher.......4000 Euro in cash....even in 100 notes that must make some wedge in your pocket!!! :D

no in 1,000's = 4 :D

i always have a $1,000, plus earlier this evening had +/- bt.8,000, now after booze and a donation for studies, ooh shit, <deleted> :o

au revoir :D

a US.$100 bill (remember Bret Maverick-Jim Gardner on the TV western series)-Bt 1000.note (thai) a Euro 100 note and a £100.UK note plus a £50 backup.....just in case of emergency :D (in a pub -bus-tuk-tut)

Used to have a single Viet Nam.1,000,000 Dong (1 mil) but looks better on the wall. :D

Sorry for being so pedantic but I don't think that you can get a £100 note. Or am I missing something. :o

a US.$100 bill (remember Bret Maverick-Jim Gardner on the TV western series)-Bt 1000.note (thai) a Euro 100 note and a £100.UK note plus a £50 backup.....just in case of emergency :D (in a pub -bus-tuk-tut)

Sorry for being so pedantic but I don't think that you can get a £100 note. Or am I missing something. :o

If I remember correctly, the Bank of Scotland issues £100 notes.