20,000 Red Shirts Expected At Rally Today

george

And the government's claims of due process of the law and the upholding of the democratic system fell apart with the use of the Blue Shirt militia in Pattaya, who have initiated the violence there. As long as the government refuses to accept their part of the responsibility it has very little rights to accuse the Red Shirts of the offenses the government is equally guilty of.

Abhisit even publicly stated that he will use during the upcoming summit in Phuket again "citicens" together with the security forces to protect the venue against possible protesters.

Democracy? Rule of law? :)

After the PAD got killed and maimed on Oct 7, and later got shelled with bombs almost daily at the rally, did they ever react the way the reds did? And based on your logic, given what the PAD had faced, they would have been justified too if they had done so? You obviously have lost your mind. And not even comparable to what the PAD faced, the reds got some rocks thrown at, plus some slingshots by the blue shirts and now all the mayhem they caused are justified?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the PAD got killed and maimed on Oct 7, and later got shelled with bombs almost daily at the rally, did they ever react the way the reds did? And based on your logic, given what the PAD had faced, they would have been justified too if they had done so? You obviously have lost your mind. And not even comparable to what the PAD faced, the reds got some rocks thrown at, plus some slingshots by the blue shirts and now all the mayhem they caused are justified?

Blue Shirts have also shot Red Shirts, and have not just thrown rocks.

And yes, i have not lost my mind, than you very much. The PAD has acted and reacted during the Oct 7 riots - three police officers were shot by Yellow shirts during the riots, at least one was stabbed with a flagpole through his chest, and several were driven down by a blue pickup truck, whose owner has until today not been arrested.

During the period they were shelled, they have shot and wounded one innocent man, who with his friends, after having been out in banglampoo, made a wrong turn, and came up at one of their barricades. Another drunk man died at their barricades. The reaction to red shirts firing sling shots at yellow shirt cars passing by to the airport was an attack with guns in front of TV cameras, resulting in about a dozen injured.

No evidence on this.

And yes, i have not lost my mind, than you very much. The PAD has acted and reacted during the Oct 7 riots - three police officers were shot by Yellow shirts during the riots, at least one was stabbed with a flagpole through his chest, and several were driven down by a blue pickup truck, whose owner has until today not been arrested.

That's the only truth in there.

During the period they were shelled, they have shot and wounded one innocent man, who with his friends, after having been out in banglampoo, made a wrong turn, and came up at one of their barricades. Another drunk man died at their barricades. The reaction to red shirts firing sling shots at yellow shirt cars passing by to the airport was an attack with guns in front of TV cameras, resulting in about a dozen injured.

Where's the evidence of all these? And how did the drunk man die? Huh? And you think this is comparable to what the reds did? Attempted killing of the PM, killingd of two Nang Lerng residents?, Attempt to burn Bangkok Bank HQs, and CP (I think), the Sonkran riots? The reds got rocks thrown at them by some bule shirt people, and now according to you, all they have done are justified? Are you serious?

Facts, man, facts - no ghost stories from the paddies!

In fact the outrage has been created by undercover yellow shirts,

just fooling everyone!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcom, welcome to the greatest show on earth,

welcome to the great deceit, the mind bender, the thoughts blender,

the great charade!

Doc Thaksin and his red punks!

No evidence on this.

That's the only truth in there.

Where's the evidence of all these? And how did the drunk man die? Huh? And you think this is comparable to what the reds did? Attempted killing of the PM, killingd of two Nang Lerng residents?, Attempt to burn Bangkok Bank HQs, and CP (I think), the Sonkran riots? The reds got rocks thrown at them by some bule shirt people, and now according to you, all they have done are justified? Are you serious?

The injured are proof. Also, Bloomberg has captured an image with a Blue Shirt with a gun in his hand (read Nirmal Gosh's Straights Times blog on Pattaya).

The police officers that were shot by yellow shirts have been captured on TV and photo, also the incident of the blue pickup truck has been filmed.

Before making such statements, i would suggest to educate yourself on the issues, and not just repeat propaganda of one side.

Bloomberg has captured an image with a Blue Shirt with a gun in his hand (read Nirmal Gosh's Straights Times blog on Pattaya).

Someone took a picture of me holding a gun. That proved that I've just shot someone? And whatever Gosh said is not gonna porve anything, unless he has the real evidence. Understood?

The police officers that were shot by yellow shirts have been captured on TV and photo, also the incident of the blue pickup truck has been filmed.

It must be on youtube or something then. Why don't you show it to us? Don't just talk. Come on. I'm waiting.

Before making such statements, i would suggest to educate yourself on the issues, and not just repeat propaganda of one side.

Yeah, exactly! Now keep saying this to yourself again and again. :)

Edited by ThNiner

It is, and it has been posted countless times on this forum. Go through the old threads, use google. I guess as you are old enough posting here, you can also do what i suggested.

Come on. Do it for us. I'm sure you can. Use google. Come on.

There's no point, ThNiner... these cases of yellow shirt attacks of which he speaks have all been "finalized" beyond any doubt, eg. the blue truck, the drunken Red demonstrator that died, etc.

That no one has even been charged, let alone convicted, let alone connected to the yellow shirts is besides his point.

On Oct 7 the police attacked PAD with teargas without any warning, people were trapped and fought back, and the hel_l broke loose. Police continued using their attacks all through the day even when everyone saw what those exploding canisters do to the people and PAD continued to fitht back with all available means.

>>>>

Demands to bring blue shirts to justice are reasonable but politically impossible - not enough damage has been done to strip them of Newin's protection, and Abhisit is not in the position to turn on Newin yet. That would not bring about any justice at all, only more political chaos.

On Oct 7 the police attacked PAD with teargas without any warning, people were trapped and fought back, and the hel_l broke loose. Police continued using their attacks all through the day even when everyone saw what those exploding canisters do to the people and PAD continued to fitht back with all available means.

>>>>

Demands to bring blue shirts to justice are reasonable but politically impossible - not enough damage has been done to strip them of Newin's protection, and Abhisit is not in the position to turn on Newin yet. That would not bring about any justice at all, only more political chaos.

Which counters Abhisit's claims of "due process of the law", and "everybody is equal under the law", or "the return of the rule of the law". It also fuels Red Shirt accusations of double standards, and therefore hinders the much acclaimed but elusive aim of reconciliation. And by the way, it is not just Newin, but also Suthep who is intrinsically connected to the Blue Shirts.

Abhsit is not in the position to do anything of substance, and is beholden to the worst politicians in Thailand, more so than even Thaksin was.

One day we might see that both Red and Yellow stand up against the government as a result - independently or together. And then we have a real problem here.

The injured are proof. Also, Bloomberg has captured an image with a Blue Shirt with a gun in his hand (read Nirmal Gosh's Straights Times blog on Pattaya).

Maybe we should use Koo's theory here.

The 'Blue shirt' with a gun could just be a 'red' wearing blue :D

The police officers that were shot by 'yellow shirts' and captured on tv and photo could be those 'reds' wearing yellow again! :)

So, all in all, the red are causing all the confussion and problems everywhere in Thailand!

Just blame it on the red! :D

Problem solved! :D

Maybe we should use Koo's theory here.

The 'Blue shirt' with a gun could just be a 'red' wearing blue :D

The police officers that were shot by 'yellow shirts' and captured on tv and photo could be those 'reds' wearing yellow again! :)

So, all in all, the red are causing all the confussion and problems everywhere in Thailand!

Just blame it on the red! :D

Problem solved! :D

No, we have to blame it on Thaksin. I have a tummy ache - it is Thaksin's fault!

Which counters Abhisit's claims of "due process of the law", and "everybody is equal under the law", or "the return of the rule of the law".

Is there any evidence that Abhisit stalls police investigation agasint blue shirts, btw? Are there any investigations? Are there any complaints filed?

Do you have any evidence of Abhisit obstructing justice?

Is Convicted Fugitive Republican Bad Man (Thaksin) Shinawatra still leader and heading the 'red movement' ? :)

Convicted Fugitive Republican Bad Man (Thaksin) Shinawatra do causes some tummy ache for those reds demostrating on the street as they do not have a chance to visit the toilet as often as one needs! :D

Add another blame to that too! :D

There's no point, ThNiner... these cases of yellow shirt attacks of which he speaks have all been "finalized" beyond any doubt, eg. the blue truck, the drunken Red demonstrator that died, etc.

That no one has even been charged, let alone convicted, let alone connected to the yellow shirts is besides his point.

Im interested in what "fianlized" means?

How can a lack of justice be besides his point?

Citizens can be violent, take over an airport.. etc as long as they are on the side of the elite - and those in power? - Thats all good with you?

for those interested in the truck video it can be found on youtube easily. search: ( PAD red yellow shirt police ) ----- I believe.

Edited by kenai

Someone took a picture of me holding a gun. That proved that I've just shot someone? And whatever Gosh said is not gonna porve anything, unless he has the real evidence. Understood?

Someone took a picture of a PAD losing his leg and many people believe it was caused by Police's tear gas on 7th October.

But when tear gas was used to the reds at Din Daeng, no reds lost legs.

With tear gas on 7th October, they believe there were death to PAD.

But with tear gas and real bullets, real shooting on 13th April, no one believes there were death to the reds. Because Abhisit said "no death caused by soldiers", should it be the truth?

I don't believe in Abhisit. How can you know if there are death or not when no reds at Din Daeng answered interviews on tv? You talk about an event with no one on the spot to have his say! No any red tv channel. Only tv channels controlled by Abhisit's people are allowed.

"Without Khun Thaksin, we might not come out to call for democracy. In our mind, democracy is simply one person one vote with no coup."...

Now you are almost without Khun Thaksin - seems that he forgot teaching you what democracy is about.. Not only ONE PERSON! But do not worry your Messias has no clue either...

I don't know if I made myself clear.

I'll re-write it:

If Khun Thaksin had not become Prime Minister, I might not have come out to call for democracy. Because I will not know why I must fight when any PM is the same.

Khun Thaksin made me know that if we have the "one person one vote" and "no coup", our lives are better.

Someone took a picture of a PAD losing his leg and many people believe it was caused by Police's tear gas on 7th October.

Holy christ you are thick. Or on a clear mission to lie and distort. Which one is it?

Seriously, Mods and Admins, if the news-section should retain any value there has to be rules against posting lies and known un-truths.

Koo82>> If the chinese teargas grenades wasn't used at Din Daeng, how do you expect anyone to get the same injuries as when they WERE being used, against PAD on Oct 7th?

You are deliberately comparing apples and oranges to try to trick un-savy readers.

With tear gas on 7th October, they believe there were death to PAD.

But with tear gas and real bullets, real shooting on 13th April, no one believes there were death to the reds. Because Abhisit said "no death caused by soldiers", should it be the truth?

I don't believe in Abhisit. How can you know if there are death or not when no reds at Din Daeng answered interviews on tv? You talk about an event with no one on the spot to have his say! No any red tv channel. Only tv channels controlled by Abhisit's people are allowed.

The tear gas CANISTERS used on PAD Oct 7th have been banned from use.

Lucky Red Shirts, the current government tried NOT to harm them while stopping their riots.

Compared to some in Somchai's government who clearly went out of their way to punish PAD violently.

OH wait!!!!

There were no Red Shirts only 'Pi Krasue' dressed in Red Shirts

dragging their head and entrails along with their tounge!

So when the army shot them, it did no good. Can't shoot malign spirits.

They can drive Tank Trucks with their entrails too.

Wrapping those thingies around the pedals and squeezing.

Nope no real redshirts rioted only GHOSTS! oooowweeeeeeooooo!

How about a photo of the hundred dead protesters, shot by the troops, to which Thaksin refers ?

How can I find those photos?

In Parliament meeting, 22nd and 23rd April, Chai Chidchob did not allow Peua Thai to show a video. It was about a man who woke up in a soldier truck and jumped out from it. In the video, he said what he saw in that truck.

Do you know in the past what soldiers did to the dead protesters and how long it took until people knew how many were dead?

C4 was found in the dead PAD's body. Tear gas does not contain C4.

The party I support used Police in uniform to fire tear gas. Abhisit and his people used soldiers with tear gas and guns. There were men with no uniforms and they had guns. Who are they? Why were they at Din Daeng?

13Avril761.jpg

13Avril752.jpg13Avril65.jpg

Koo82>> If the chinese teargas grenades wasn't used at Din Daeng, how do you expect anyone to get the same injuries as when they WERE being used, against PAD on Oct 7th?

After PAD died, Police brought that very teargas to shoot to prove it cannot kill. It did not tear a piece of paper. I saw it on tv.

After the PAD event they don't allow that kind of tear gas. What about before the PAD event? It was after the coup 2006, UDD protested in front of Baan Si Sao and were fired with tear gas. Khun Weera and Nuttawut are 2 among those who got that tear gas but they still have legs and arms. No one died too.

C4 was found in the dead PAD's body. Tear gas does not contain C4.

Another clear LIE.

They [added: chinese teargas grenades] contain RDX.

But you wouldn't know anything about military hardware, would you?

After PAD died, Police brought that very teargas to shoot to prove it cannot kill. It did not tear a piece of paper. I saw it on tv.

After the PAD event they don't allow that kind of tear gas. What about before the PAD event? It was after the coup 2006, UDD protested in front of Baan Si Sao and were fired with tear gas. Khun Weera and Nuttawut are 2 among those who got that tear gas but they still have legs and arms. No one died too.

Not tear a piece of paper? Another CLEAR LIE!

Just look at the videos on youtube, the even blow over a pile of TIRES, and manage to blow a small tree from it's trunk!

Their tests, that was shown on tv, clearly showed a huge intendention in the metal piping (direct-impact test) and a nice crater in the grassfield (detonation-test).

For the love of God, can this stop now?

Enough is enough.

Edited by TAWP

Another clear LIE.

For the love of God, can this stop now?

Enough is enough.

The same comment would be suitable to the countless posts that describe the PAD as a peaceful movement.

Given the enormous amount of yellow propaganda one has to wade through here (i have never seen you posting such strong comments against the same from yellow), one poster doing Red propaganda here only spices the discussion up a bit. The endless rants against Thaksin do get a bit boring.

Or do you want a mutual appreciation society here?

The 'medics' are allowed to carry weapons and do so in all military's in the world.

Jeez, why is it always the undereducated that becomes conspiracy theorists? Oh, I know why...

The same comment would be suitable to the countless posts that describe the PAD as a peaceful movement.

Given the enormous amount of yellow propaganda one has to wade through here (i have never seen you posting such strong comments against the same from yellow), one poster doing Red propaganda here only spices the discussion up a bit. The endless rants against Thaksin do get a bit boring.

Or do you want a mutual appreciation society here?

PAD could be described as a peaceful movement, and so could the original red. PULO can not.

See the difference?

And please name the ones you claim are posting Yellow propaganda. Just so I know where you put the bar.