Cheap Apartments To Rent In Hua Hin

beswick

Hi all,

I am looking to rent an apartment -not Hotel- in Hua Hin for one month. The place I'd like to be close to is Prachuab-kirikhan. It doesn't really matter exactly where I'm based - the most important factor is cost. I don't want to be paying 40,000 BHT etc as I just need a place to crash.

If anyone knows good places you can recommend it would be really helpful along with a web address(s).

Thanks for your help

Bes

• 4 months later...
Hi all,

I am looking to rent an apartment -not Hotel- in Hua Hin for one month. The place I'd like to be close to is Prachuab-kirikhan. It doesn't really matter exactly where I'm based - the most important factor is cost. I don't want to be paying 40,000 BHT etc as I just need a place to crash.

If anyone knows good places you can recommend it would be really helpful along with a web address(s).

Thanks for your help

Bes

Looks like you wrote this a long time ago. I am also now looking for a place to rent in Hua Hin. I'm surprised that the prices listed on the internet are so high! I have a word of advice for everyone. DON'T RENT AT THESE HIGH PRICES!! You make it worse for everyone if you do. You should not be paying more than 8000 baht per month to rent a place. Any more than that, and you're being ripped off.

A friend of mine keeps a small place off soi 94/1 as you are going down the soi you would turn right about half a k up...There are a couple buildings on the right hand side that are pretty cheap and clean...about 5,000b with a/c and tv.....you would want a room on the south side as there is a train track...he changed sides and says it is fine.....