Thai Woman Bites Man's Organ

bkkjames

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

source: thaimed.us

Men in Thailand or have a Thai wife and insist on being unfaithful, should follow the following tip from a Thai surgeon:

"If you have a mistress they (wives) will get mad and cut it any time, so make her very happy, always carry a thermos

to put it in and keep the name of a good doctor close by," said Doctor Muangsombot".

:)

Oh Jesus after reading that my legs are crossed. forever. Hope the Mrs did'nt put anything in my drink........

Whenever we hear about a man having his genitalia mutilated by an angry woman, there always seems to be a lot of people laughing about it and making jokes, and making ridiculous statements like 'he probably deserved it'.

If this news report was about a man mutilating a womans genitalia to the extent that she may not be able to have sex again, i'm quite sure that everyone would be disgusted, i can't imagine anyone would be joking about it, and if they did they would probably be swiftly reprimanded by the readership, the comments may even be deleted.

Strange the double standard, isn't it?

Whenever we hear about a man having his genitalia mutilated by an angry woman, there always seems to be a lot of people laughing about it and making jokes, and making ridiculous statements like 'he probably deserved it'.

If this news report was about a man mutilating a womans genitalia to the extent that she may not be able to have sex again, i'm quite sure that everyone would be disgusted, i can't imagine anyone would be joking about it, and if they did they would probably be swiftly reprimanded by the readership, the comments may even be deleted.

Very True :)

the wonders of pattaya

:)

The two quarreled while having sex so she bit him and he called friends to send him to the hospital.

very bad move

Some guys trying to be witty but none came near you when you wrote:

wonder if she enHOYed her german sausage

Hear, Hear. I hope the woman gets a huge jail term for it.

She should nave bit his balls off too. Nothing like sausages and eggs for breakfast.

Oh! my goodness Newbie you are such a naughty naughty girl :D:D:D:):D:D

Oh my goodness Post Counting Advanced Member up on your high TV perch you are such tosser.

:) NEVER SHIT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD

there is lot more in this how the girl know about his another lover?

and who is the lover?male,female or shemale?

Ask him if any of those questions matter :D

It must be a slow news week for this kind of material to hit the headlines.

P&M

Several years back, the BKP had a front page article on the "Wonders" of micro-surgury (for this specific ailment) on the front page. THAT was a slow newsday :) .

OMG you lot are awful :D

THIS has got to be one of the funniest (sorry mate) threads posted in a LOOOOOONG time. Thank you all for the entertainment :) .

P&M

Several years back, the BKP had a front page article on the "Wonders" of micro-surgury (for this specific ailment) on the front page. THAT was a slow newsday :) .

P&M

I thought that I would just quote you, it's been a slow forum day :D

Sounds like your typical Pattaya Romeo and Juliet story. Dirt old fat balding farang travels to Pattaya to find true love with his 20 yrs old bargirl.

I am sure this was not a love affair why would a young girl even want a sick dirty old man. I think her income was threatened by this other woman not love. The only reason she would have been with him would have been for money.

The fool deseves everything he got and as for her she can move onto another dirty old farang

Another dirty old farang who had to resort to going to Pattaya for a bit. Typical male who goes there for the young stuff probably 40 yrs his junior. He deserves all he got.

That's just stupid.

Pull your head in mate!

Will

I agree with marsteele you are not going to find true love with a Pattaya woman.

My Thai wife warned me that she woudn't bite it off, she would cut it off then feed it to one of those stray dogs. :)

she must know my wife exact same words. Yep thai women don't like thier men straying

Wrong ...... what they don't like is it becoming common knowledge and being gossiped about. (this mainly applies if one partner is farang)

Another dirty old farang who had to resort to going to Pattaya for a bit. Typical male who goes there for the young stuff probably 40 yrs his junior. He deserves all he got.

Whether the girl was young or not (do we know?), she chose to be in the business. In other words, she's likely looking for clients in order to make money to survive. Does he deserve to be seriously maimed for doing business with her?

But by the way .. I never heard of men biting off tits .. or even .. "organs" .. does it mean they are not as agressive as females or just not as hungry?

I have. I saw first hand evidence of an Asian guy (don't know whether Thai or Japanese) had severely bitten the nipple of a young prostitute - almost bit it off. He was rumored to have done the same at several other brothels. Does such a story also bring howls of laughter to the T.Visa posters who laugh about penises being bitten/sliced off?

My Thai wife warned me that she woudn't bite it off, she would cut it off then feed it to one of those stray dogs. :)

Why would you want to be with a woman who is issuing threats like that? Divorce her.

Exactly. Only a fool stays with a woman who jokes about cutting off his penis. Perhaps you'll be the beneficiary of a many-paged thread of wise-cracks - like this one - some day soon.

I hope the b!tch (who did the dastardly deed) is caught, and stays a long time in jail.

Edited by brahmburgers

You know it funny how a story like this play out around the WORLD, I just receive an email from, Italy :D an old(er) friend(71), who is on the little blue pill once in awhile, his comment to me not a problem his lady is 62 has false teeth, he makes darn sure they are out when she does her thing. :):D

I agree with marsteele you are not going to find true love with a Pattaya woman.

Who said he was after true love?

Then again, after reading your previous posts,

it's obvious you're not the brightest.

Did you and marsteele go the the same school together?

Will

That's just stupid.

Pull your head in mate!

Will

I agree also will never find true love in Pattaya. I think most of these guys are desparate lonely old men who are searching for love and Pattaya is thier last resort. These girls will take them even if the are old enough to be thier great grandfather. The fools think the gorls love them but they are only in it for the money so the older the better you will drop of the perch a lot sooner and leave them your money, they then quickly move onto another deparate soul. Plenty of well educated middle class thai women who are genuine and will love you but I don't think you will find them in Pattaya they don't work in the sex industry