Looking For Internet Cafe With A Scanner!

jumpstart

I really need a scanner to scan in some legal docs and don't want to go purchase one for such a small task. Has anyone seen an internet cafe that has scanners? I've been in multiple cafes but haven't seen any.

There's a Kodak photo shop on 2nd Road, opposite the Avenue Mall (next to a watch shop) that has a scanner and if you bring your documents and a USB memory stick, they will be happy to scan to a digital image quite cheaply.

There's another Kodak shop opposite the rear entrance of Royal Garden Mall that is similarly equipped. Probably most photo shops have this ability?

I really need a scanner to scan in some legal docs and don't want to go purchase one for such a small task. Has anyone seen an internet cafe that has scanners? I've been in multiple cafes but haven't seen any.

Go up Central Pattaya road, just to about where Soi Bukao empties into it. On the north side there is a new looking cafe. They have one. Also, Key Visa on Soi LK metro has one for copyng documents and what not. Almost any CD generating photo shop should have one also. For a few Baht they probably would help.

theres an internet cafe close to TOT on Pattaya Klang

they have a scanner