Tourist Visa Vientaine

am American and planning to go to Vientaine on 31st may(is there any problem getting into Laos on a Sunday?). Also I read here before that thai embassy does not issue visas but there is a 2nd location that the Thai embassy uses to issue visas--is that true and does anyone know the location? also I understand if I get a 1 entry Thai tourist visa it is free until 4 June but if I request a 2 entry visa I must pay for both entries? or do I get 1 entry free and only have to pay for the 2nd entry? thanks for any help

You will have no problem getting into Laos on Sunday. You will pay a small overtime fee when you get the visa on arrival for Laos. But you will find the consualte will be very busy on Monday so get there early.

Visas are issued at the consulate. Just tell the taxi driver and they will know where it is at.

Vientiane issues free 2 entry visas.

See this topic for info on Vientiane visa runs. Start on the last page and work your back for up to date info. You will find links to a map and download of the visa application form there also.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Vientiane-La...sa-t158561.html