Need Some Help Bout Phuket

tommy882

Hi,

I'm will be flying to phuket next month and would be glad if someone could help me out on some matters.

How much does it cost for transportation from airport to my hotel in Patong??

Between my stay in Phuket, I'm planning to stay at Bor Saen, Phang-nga Bay, how do i reach there? & how much is the cost??

Thank you very much

Hi,

I'm will be flying to phuket next month and would be glad if someone could help me out on some matters.

How much does it cost for transportation from airport to my hotel in Patong??

Between my stay in Phuket, I'm planning to stay at Bor Saen, Phang-nga Bay, how do i reach there? & how much is the cost??

Thank you very much

get taxi meter turn right out of main terminal doors its on the corner...400 baht includes 50 baht levy...IGNORE THE SCAMMING LOCALS WITH THEIR OFFERS OF LIMO ETC.

If you hire a taxi to pick you up in Patong and take you OW to Phang-Nga Bay, the cost is around 1600 baht.

That is the gong rate at this time. I have a neighbor who is a taxi driver and just asked him.

If you need his phone no. PM me.

Good luck!

By the way, which transport is best to use to travel around phuket? Assume from Patong to Kata, how much an average taxi will charged? Or is it better to rent a motorbike to drive around? Is it safe and how much does it cost??

Thx ya.. really appreciates your reply

By the way, which transport is best to use to travel around phuket? Assume from Patong to Kata, how much an average taxi will charged? Or is it better to rent a motorbike to drive around? Is it safe and how much does it cost??

Thx ya.. really appreciates your reply

Hire a motorbike its cheaper ! and no its not safe, 150-200 baht :)