Bilderberg Group - World Dominance?

I am always confused as to why people are so quick to mock these conspiracy theories. What is the problem with having a look and having a discussion? There have been many things in history that governments have tried to hide, there will be many more. Do you think we live in an era where the ultra powerful and the unaccountable have developed a sense of ethics?

I find parts of this discussion fascinating. I certainly remember watching the towers fall that day and noting that it requires a lot of skill to drop a building like that. When I saw the second one go I thought wow that was just like the first one. The third one made no sense at all because it hadn't been hit and it wasn't on fire. But it went down like an arrow. Building that fall after damage usually lean and crumble in stages. This one went down in 6 seconds. For the next few years I tried to reason it out but nothing can replace what we all saw.

I am not sure about the Pentagon issue, Why would they use a missile and then say it was a plane. Why not just use a plane? The effect is the same.

As for the Bilderberg's, of course they exist, of course they are discussing global policy. Give me a break, You think they just like getting together to discuss Oprah's book of the month or something. Why wouldn't anyone be interested in finding out what they are talking about. Clearly it is more important than anything you will read in the news.

The real question is the integrity of the non mainstream news sources. Some of these guys are clearly whacked, which is a real shame. They throw the whole discussion into doubt.

It's not individual incidents that are mocked. It's the propensity of the conspiracy theorists to conflate them all together into one big inter-connected whole. This thread is a prime example. It started out talking about a meeting of the world's powerful at a hotel in Greece and has now smoothly segued into discussion of 9/11 as though the two events are interconnected. There are conspiracies out there and there are evil men abroad but they're not all connected.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not individual incidents that are mocked. It's the propensity of the conspiracy theorists to conflate them all together into one big inter-connected whole. This thread is a prime example. It started out talking about a meeting of the world's powerful at a hotel in Greece and has now smoothly segued into discussion of 9/11 as though the two events are interconnected. There are conspiracies out there and there are evil men abroad but they're not all connected.

That was only introduced because of the sarcastic comments of some who are always in total denial that any kind of conspiracy could occur.

Saying things such as " I don't buy these conspiracy theories " . :)

Edited by midas

Endure as I said already I placed a smiley which indicates a bit of tongue in cheek (is it called like that?).

What I was trying to point out is that you can find out a lot of information by searching for it. That site only served as an example as first it seems that you cannot find a lot of info about it. Once you start to figure out how to get certain (sometimes hard to find) info it get's interesting.

I mean when you are interested in it but most people only surf the net and check their regular newsmedia as they are to busy taking care of their loved ones which is very understandable. Some people spend enormous amount of times fishing or collecting stamps and I just have a different hobby which is looking for information by reading lot's of books,documents and surfing the web.

There are a lot of sites presenting total crap and building and presenting conspiracy theory's based on meaningless connections just like in my example where I am sure if I do my best can make up a story that the guy's running the site in some way are connected with an ultra right seperatist movement that as a goal has to solve the name dispute with Greece.

So there is no conspiracy with that site or peeps just asking if people when presenting something do a little bit of research and recheck what they believe is truth.

Just that there are some video's on the net that are presented as fact's does not make me directly believe that they present the truth.

With the people attending the BB meetings to discuss things is no secret, they have done so for years. The question is is this so called "Leaked Agenda" true or not? Are they conspiring to blow up the financial system gradually or quick or not at all?

I think we will see things unfolding further very soon and most likely this year, but it can go both ways, good or bad, the question that is on my mind is:Will it be good for who?

:)

With the people attending the BB meetings to discuss things is no secret, they have done so for years. The question is is this so called "Leaked Agenda" true or not? Are they conspiring to blow up the financial system gradually or quick or not at all?

Surely it's the financial systems that's made them who/how rich they are at the moment. If they blow it up they will put themselves in as much jeopardy as the rest of us.

But their houses and cars and all other material stuff they might have is payed for I am sure most of these peeps don't have house loans.

And sorry I have to correct in the alledgely leaked agenda it says they plan to blow up the system in the US, which is indeed possible I guess.

If that happens it will sure have consequences for the rest of the world and even here in relatively peacefull Thailand we would not escape at least some trouble.

On the other hand once you realise this whole crazy situation is about pieces of paper that are backed by nothing, but that's another topic.

Fact remains that there are some very influential people having meetings or are part of some secretive groups that come together to decide on the future of current and not yet born humans that are sort of enslaved by debt that need to be payed off by our sweat and tears so to speak.

Thank you thank you, (where is the blushing smiley).

I think if you are a bit new to this conspiracy stuff, a good start would be to read some non fiction books.

I can highly recommend Confessions of an economic hitman by John Perkins and another good one is Freedom next time by John Pilger.

These are real stories that will completely change your view when you are not aware of conspiracy facts. But I warn you, your view on reality will change completely. I told this to a friend of me and he declined my offer to lend him those books, saying if it is really that bad I rather not want to know, which is fine.

They are not too expensive (a few hundred THB) and can be found in many bookstores, if you want I am willing to lend them if you are living here in BKK.

:)

Alex

there isn't even any need to read your books ( but it is very generous to make your offer :D )

What blows my mind is why these guys don't want to question everything-

every single day we see so much crap -corrupt politicians lying and -even stealing money in the UK,

scam artists on the Internet, out on the street. We all know by now everyone is out

to get what they want for themselves. but thats why everyone should be questioning everything

-it's sad but that's the way life is today. And especially this Bildberg group who want to

keep it secret at all costs -why?

You know, most thinking people knew the government (any government) tells lies and doesn't have most peoples interests at heart, long before 9/11 came along. To all you newborn sceptics, welcome to the club.

The financial system (Western) has blown up (bubble popped) $2 trillion+ spent by western governments, so far, to try to reboot the system...failed as of now. No more asset bubbles to inflate. Trying stocks, as of now.....faltering. The rest of the world are pulling in their horns. Who wants Dollar Treasuries now? More shoes to fall. Commercial property, pensions, banks must lower credit lines in 2010 by $2.7 trillion. (Meridith Whitney) Is that really 20% of GDP? 'And the recovery is coming from where?

An interesting take: http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/KE22Dj02.html

No mention of Bilderbergers I'm afraid.

I always enjoy a good bear baiting combat. The bear always wins you know.

Regards.

You know, most thinking people knew the government (any government) tells lies and doesn't have most peoples interests at heart, long before 9/11 came along. To all you newborn sceptics, welcome to the club.

Agreed but I think it really scared/woke many.

The possibility that their own govt. would possibly sacrifice them for a purpose.

Of course that is similar to sending them to a bogus war in Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan but instead of being killed by a designated enemy to possibly be directly killed by your own is new to many.

Edited by flying

You better stay inside the house and put some duct tape on your mouth Fly, anything you say can and will be used against you. :)

They are using funny language there in the US, prolonged detention, legacy assets, depleted uranium the recently proposed anti cyber terrorist bill.

I would say also restrict the use of your fingers as anything what you type here might also be used against you, and in fact posting a link to this info might be considered an act of cyber terrorism :D

Nice free and democratic country the US........... :D

Please visit the site www.tpuc.org and have a look, you have time enough don't you? My apologies that the site does not contain any nud_e women with big bum : P

it does not? :)

Amazing after 249 post someone realizes that Naam is of German decent. Some real fast learners here. I also notice that he is now being compared to the pope, and some call him the high priest.

let the record show :D that i am not just of german descent but i AM a German. that inspite of the facts that my mother tongue respectively first language was not german but french and that i hold passports/citizenship of two other countries. moreover i would like to point out that my relationship with the Pope is rather limited because he is very busy and finds hardly time to join me when i sip a good Port and puff a Habana :)

How can one idiot talk so muck BS. The best thing is to ignore this complete moron. PS I have one wish to meet this guy in a bar - please God!

my deprogrammed friend. this is the last time i tolerate that you call me or others (as it happened) an idiot or a moron. read the forum rules and watch your language.

p.s. i don't frequent bars but i offer you in all honesty and inspite of my age to beat the living shit out of you in my front yard. sshhhh... this offer is of course not in line with the forum rules. that means we have to keep it a secret :)

Oh no not only do we know naam is a narrow minded complete buffon but we have also found out he is a snitch. I guess your trying to get this thread closed down as you seem to have thrown your dummy out the pram :D

hes trolling this thread like a pro :D

Hoi errorprogrammed you haven't showed me yet in which topic I posted that I believe in conspiracies.

New days resolution - I don't correspond with the brain dead. I thought you might be a spook, however I think even spooks must have half a brain. Maybe I am wrong :)

Hoi errorprogrammed you haven't showed me yet in which topic I posted that I believe in conspiracies.

New days resolution - I don't correspond with the brain dead. I thought you might be a spook, however I think even spooks must have half a brain. Maybe I am wrong :)

No Boy,

you quote a post as if it has been posted by me,which isn't true.

This shows that you see things which aren't there,hence your story's about conspiracy.

Are you sure you're taking the correct medicine.

It seems to me that the bilderberg group meetings (and 9/11) are a desperate attempts by very rich people, scared sh_tless, that they may loose the control (they THINK they have) over 6 billion people.

with such a huge population, things go haywire. Internet is spreading the info about our very sick society. It's just a matter of time before something will change it.

They know it, and have a lot to loose (power, money.... life)

All those powerful people. Probably more afraid than all of us here together on this forum :)

No Boy,

you quote a post as if it has been posted by me,which isn't true.

This shows that you see things which aren't there,hence your story's about conspiracy.

Are you sure you're taking the correct medicine.

Don't worry basjke, u can relax.. this reprogrammed dude quoted me & not you.. (it was a post i made purely from a devils advocate point of view with the precise intention to draw out such similar minded people as he/her & their reaction to it.. thats why i included within it the clause: "not necessarily me")

how he dosen't know this or got the poster's names mixed up ? well, it's anyones guess.. like you say maybe he forgot to take the concentration pills...

like you also say.. it goes a long way to show how much care & attention to detail he takes with what he actually reads, then passes on to others as whole truth.... (a classic trait within all 'conspiracy theorists') :D

Midas that is a reasonable question and since you responded to mine I will respond to yours.

Thank you because at least it's constructive to do that

As I stated I don't really have a strong opinion on this one way or the other. The reason for that is I do not think what my opinion on the matter would really make any difference to anyone.

But if everyone took this approach-we would never have change where the people want it for example Ukraine, Poland, Georgia etc would still be under Russian rule.

For that reason I don't wish to spend all of the hours many of you have put into this trying to figure out who to believe and who not to believe. You might wonder why with that attitude I post on the subject at all. To tell you the truth I wonder that myself.

But you didn't really answer my question? You read from many sources that a group of very powerful people meet every year in secret so what is it about this that makes you so complacent to think there is nothing even slightly suspicious about this and what single piece of information would make you start to question whether these people are bona fide or not?

But I must admit there are a couple of posters whose attitude and approach to the subject are a bit annoying and to bug them a bit is rewarding with the response it gets. You are not included as one of the annoying posters.

Based on some of the information they have already revealed earlier on in this thread, I am sure the posters you are referring to are quite capable of contributing far more constructively and knowledgeably if in turn certain other posters shared meaningful and interesting views instead of posting the same boring, repetitive and brain numbing sarcasm that appears in every subject to which they contribute.

But if I believed the entire conspiracy theory I don't believe there is anything meaningful that I or anyone on this thread can do about it. So my time can be more enjoyable spent pursuing other things. If I was convinced my opinion would matter I would look at it differently.

Are you saying you don't believe in any conspiracy theories or are you only saying that despite the fact Bilderberg Group

meets in secret, you don't believe they are conspiring to do anything that would be against people's interest in general

or could diminish our freedom in any way?I don't expect you to be convinced. But what would plant to seed of doubt in your mind about these people meeting in secret to make you start thinking there could be something remotely sinister about all this?

Midas

In response to your questions.

Secret meetings. Personally I think there are many groups that have secret meetings and have been doing so for years. Some of them have a secret handshake and a password and at times wear funny hats. Do you feel I should be concerned that I don't know what is taking place in those meetings? It never has concerned me before so I don't intend to let it bother me now.

Actually I had a long response written as to why I feel the way I do, but decided by providing it, it would just drag out thread and I doubt if most people really care about the details.

So I will make my answer short and to the point. When I retired in Thailand I decided that I would not do anything I do not enjoy doing. That has worked extremely well for me and I see no reason to change. There are many things I do enjoy researching but politics and conspiracies are not among them. I do have a couple of hobbies that I find enjoyable so I spend most of my time with them.

Suggest you get a hobby and enjoy life. Stress is very hard on the system and should be avoided when possible for a long and enjoyable life.

edited to remove typo

Edited by BEENTHEREDONETHAT

Surely it's the financial systems that's made them who/how rich they are at the moment. If they blow it up they will put themselves in as much jeopardy as the rest of us.

Not true, because if it happened they would also be positioned on the top floor of the next economic system, like the fractional reserve system that made them rich in the first place. They will hold all the cards, based on their power base, their allegiances, their political positions, and their property values. I can understand why they can't wait to bring the house down. Neofeudalism will be a term we will all be getting use to hearing. The temptation is quite obvious. Goodbye middle class hello, new kings of Earth.

Midas

In response to your questions.

Secret meetings. Personally I think there are many groups that have secret meetings and have been doing so for years. Some of them have a secret handshake and a password and at times wear funny hats. Do you feel I should be concerned that I don't know what is taking place in those meetings? It never has concerned me before so I don't intend to let it bother me now.

Actually I had a long response written as to why I feel the way I do, but decided by providing it, it would just drag out thread and I doubt if most people really care about the details.

So I will make my answer short and to the point. When I retired in Thailand I decided that I would not do anything I do not enjoy doing. That has worked extremely well for me and I see no reason to change. There are many things I do enjoy researching but politics and conspiracies are not among them. I do have a couple of hobbies that I find enjoyable so I spend most of my time with them.

Suggest you get a hobby and enjoy life. Stress is very hard on the system and should be avoided when possible for a long and enjoyable life.

edited to remove typo

Thanks for your response BTDT but again your unwillingness or inability to answer my simple question

tells me a great deal about the way you think.

By your own admission you have chosen to effectively limit your exposure to news about " politics and conspiracies "

which in this day and age I certainly wouldnt want to do and it explains your general apathy about who could eventually control us.

I also only do what I enjoy and don't worry about me I am not in the slightest bit stressed. :)

In fact in this very unstable and very fast changing world expending my knowledge as much as possible

will at least give me the opportunity to more easily accept the massive changes and disruptions which lie ahead

and I can assure you by doing so my mind will be far better prepared than someone who does is not willing to embrace

big changes very well. I believe you'll be far more stressed out than me because you seem to be

shutting yourself off from everything that's happening so you you will be less prepared without contingency plans.

In the words of your former president

"In a time of turbulence and change, it is more time than ever that knowledge is power."

John F. Kennedy

The World is being taken over by a hand-full of business powers who dominate the natural resources we need to live, while controlling the money we need to obtain these resources. The end result will be world monopoly based not on human life but financial and corporate power. And, as the inequality grows, naturally, more and more people are becoming desperate. So the establishment was forced to come up with a new way to deal with anyone who challenges the system. So they gave birth to the ‘Terrorist’.

The term ‘terrorist’ is an empty distinction designed for any person or group that chooses to challenge the establishment. This isn’t to be confused with the fictional ‘Al Qaida’, which as actually the name of a computer database of the U.S.-supported Mujahadeen in the 1980’s.

In 2007, the Department of Defense received 161.8 billion dollars for the so-called global war on terrorism. According to the national counter-terrorism center, in 2004 roughly 2000 people were killed internationally due to supposed terrorist acts. Of that number, 70 were American. Using this number as a general average, which is extremely generous, it is interesting to note that twice as many people die from peanut allergies a year than from terrorist acts. Concurrently, the leading cause of death in America is coronary heart disease, killing roughly 450,000 each year. And in 2007, the government’s allocation of funds for research on this issue was about three billion dollars. This means, that the US government, in 2007, spent 54 times the amount for preventing terrorism, than it spent for preventing for the disease, which kills 6600 times more people annually, than terrorism does. Yet, as the name terrorism and Al Qaida are arbitrarily stamped on every news report relating to any action taken against US interests the myth grows wider!

In mid 2008 the “US Attorney General” actually proposed, that the US congress officially declare war against the fantasy. Not to mention as of July 2008, there are now over 1 million people currently on the US terrorist watch list.

These so called “Counter-Terrorism Measures” of course had nothing to do with social protection, and everything to do with preserving the establishment amongst the growing Anti-American sentiment both domestically and internationally, which is legitimately founded on the greed based corporate empire expansion that is exploiting the world.

The true terrorists of our world, do not meet at the docks at midnight or scream “Allah Akbar” before some violent action. The true terrorists of our world, wear 5000 dollar suits, and work in the highest positions of finance, government and business.

“Before 1980, Afghanistan produced 0% of the world’s opium.

After the US/CIA backed Mujahadeen won the Soviet/Afghan war. by 1986 they were producing 40% of the world’s heroin supply.

By 1999, they were producing 80% of the total market supply.

But then, something unexpected happened.

The Taliban rose to power, and by 2000 they had destroyed most of the opium fields.

Production dropped from 3.000+ tons to only 185 tons, a 94% reduction.

On Sept. 9th 2001, the full Afghanistan invasion plans were on President Bush’s Desk

Two days later they had their excuse

Today, opium productions in US controlled Afghanistan,

which now provides more than 90% of the world’s heroin, breaks new production records nearly every year.” - Source Washington Post and UNODC Report

How do we stop a system of greed and corruption, that condemns poor populations to “Sweatshop-Slavery” for the benefit of Madison Avenue? Or that engineers false-flag terror attacks for the sake of manipulation? Or that generates built-in modes of social operation which are inherently exploited? Or that systematically reduces civil liberties, violates human rights in order to protect itself from it’s own shortcomings?

How do we deal with numerous covert institutions, such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, and the other undemocratically elected groups, which behind closed doors collude to control the political, financial, social, and environmental elements of our lives?

In order to find the answer, we must first find the true underlying cause. For the fact is, the selfish corrupt power and profit based groups are not the true source of the problem, they are symptoms.

In 1910 a secret meeting was held at the J.P.Morgan's estate on Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia. It was there that the central banking bill called the Federal Reserve Act was written. This legislation was written by bankers, not law makers. This meeting was so secretive, so concealed from Government and public knowledge that a 10 or so figures who intended disguised their names when on route to the island. After this bill was constructed, it was then handed over to their political front man, Senator Nelson Aldrich, to push through Congress. And in 1913, with heavy political sponsorship by the bankers, Woodrow Wilson became president, having already agreed to sign the Federal Reserve Act in exchange for campaign support. And two days before Christmas, when most of Congress was at home with their families, the Federal Reserve Act was voted in and Wilson in turn made it law. Years later Woodrow Wilson wrote, in regret:

“[Our] Great Industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.. who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom.”

“We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world –no government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

-Woodrow Wilson

In 2005 an arrangement between Canada, Mexico and the United States was made. This arrangement, unannounced to the public, unregulated by Congress, merges the United States, Mexico and Canada into one entity, erasing all borders. It's called the North American Union. You might wanna ask yourself why you never heard of this. In fact, there is only one mainstream reporter who's actually heard of and has had the courage to cover this issue.

“The Bush Administration's open border policy and its decision to ignore the enforcement of this country's immigration laws is part of a broader agenda. President Bush signed a formal agreement that will end the United States as we know it. And he took this step without approval from either the US Congress or the people of the United States.” –CNN

“It's a deal that few have even heard of.”

“It's been done again by very few people at the very top, on behalf of the investment class. But the working class of people, political officials who cross our country from communities, from cities and so forth, they don't know anything about this.” –CNN

This isn't some trade agreement. It is a total removal of sovereignty from these countries which will also result in a completely new currency called the Amero.

“...apart from that I think one thing, people who are dollar based need to focus on is the Amero. That's the one thing that nobody is talking about, but I think it's gonna have a big impact on everybody's life in Canada, the US and Mexico. And the Amero is the proposal of currency for the North American community which is being developed right now between Canada, the US and Mexico to make a borderless community much like the EU and the dollar, Canadian Dollar, US Dollar, and the Mexican Peso replaced by the Amero. –Steve Previs

By default of this agreement, the American Constitution will eventually be obsolete. You would think that a situation like this would be on the cover of every major newspaper. That is until you realize the people who are behind this movement are the same people who are behind the mainstream media and you are not told what you're not supposed to know. The North American Union is the same concept as the European Union, the African Union and the soon-to-be Asian Union. And the same people are behind all of them. And when the time is right the North American, the European Union the African Union and the Asian Union will be merged together forming the final stages of the plan these men have been working on for over 60 years – a One World Government.

“We shall have world government whether or not we like it. The only question is whether world government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

-Paul Warburg, Council on Foreign Relations / Architect of The Federal Reserve System.

Midas

Thanks for your response BTDT but again your unwillingness or inability to answer my simple question

tells me a great deal about the way you think.

By your own admission you have chosen to effectively limit your exposure to news about " politics and conspiracies "

which in this day and age I certainly wouldnt want to do and it explains your general apathy about who could eventually control us.

I also only do what I enjoy and don't worry about me I am not in the slightest bit stressed. :)

In fact in this very unstable and very fast changing world expending my knowledge as much as possible

will at least give me the opportunity to more easily accept the massive changes and disruptions which lie ahead

and I can assure you by doing so my mind will be far better prepared than someone who does is not willing to embrace

big changes very well. I believe you'll be far more stressed out than me because you seem to be

shutting yourself off from everything that's happening so you you will be less prepared without contingency plans.

In the words of your former president

"In a time of turbulence and change, it is more time than ever that knowledge is power."

John F. Kennedy

Not sure which simple question you refer to. Call it apathy if you like but I think it is time I let my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren worry about who controls the world.

Glad to hear you are happy and enjoy enjoying life.

Since the inception of Federal Reserve in 1913 a number of large and small wars have commenced, With the three most pronounced - the World War I, World War II and Vietnam.

World War I

In 1914 European war broke out centered around England and Germany. The American public wanted nothing to do with the war. In turn President Woodrow Wilson publicly declared neutrality. However, under the surface the US administration was looking for any excuse it could find to enter. In another observation by the Secretary of State, William Jennings:

“The large banking interests were deeply interested in the world war because of the wide opportunities for large profits.” –William Jennings Bryan

It's important to understand that the most lucrative thing that can happen for the international bankers is war. For, it forces the country to borrow even more money from the Federal Reserve Bank at interest. Woodrow Wilson's top adviser and mentor was Colonel Edward House, the man with the intimate connections with the international bankers who wanted in the war. In the documented conversation between Colonel House, Wilson's adviser and Sir Edward Grey, the Foreign Secretary of England regarding how to get America into the war, Grey inquired:

“What will American do if germans sink an ocean liner with American passengers on board?”

House responded:

“I believe that a flame of indignation would sweep the United States and that by itself would be sufficient to carry us into war.”

So, on May 7th 1915 on essentially the suggestion of Sir Edward Grey, the ship called the Lusitania was deliberately sent into German controlled waters where German military vessels were known to be. And as expected, German U-boats torpedoed the ship, exploding stored ammunition, killing 1.200 people.

To further understand the deliberate nature of this set up: the German embassy actually put advertisements in the New York Times telling people that if they board the Lusitania they did so at their own risk as such a ship sailing from America to England through the war zone would be liable to destruction. In turn, and as anticipated, the sinking of the Lusitania caused a wave of anger among the American population. And America entered the war a short time after. The First World War cost 323.000 American deaths. J.D.Rockefeller made 200 million dollars off of it. That's about 1.9 trillion by today's standards. Not to mention the war cost about 30 billion dollars for America. Most of which was borrowed from the Federal Reserve Bank at interest furthering the profits of the international bankers.

World War II

On December 7th, 1941 Japan attacked the American fleet at Pearl Harbor triggering our entry into that war. President Franklin D. Roosevelt declared the attack was "a day that will live in infamy". A day of infamy indeed, but not because of the alleged surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. After 60 years of surfacing information it is clear that not only was the attack on Pearl Harbor known weeks in advance, it was outright wanted and provoked. Roosevelt, whose family had been New York bankers since the 18th century, whose uncle Frederick was on the original Federal Reserve Board was very sympathetic to the interest of the international bankers, and the interest was to enter the war because as we've seen - nothing is more profitable for the international bankers than war. In a journal entry by Roosevelt's Secretary of War Henry Stimson dated November 25, 1941 he documented a conversation he had with Roosevelt.

“The question was how should we maneuver them into firing the first shot… It was desirable to make sure the Japanese be the ones to do this so that there should remain no doubt as to who were the aggressors.” –Henry Stimson, Secretary of War

In the months leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt had done almost everything in his power to anger the Japanese showing the posture of aggression: he halted all of Japan's imports with American petroleum, he froze all of Japanese assets in the United States, He made public loans to Nationalist China and supplied military aid to the British, both enemies of Japan in the war, which by the way is completely in violation of international war rules. And on December 4th, three days before the attack, Australian intelligence told Roosevelt about a Japanese task force moving towards Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt ignored it. So as hoped and allowed, on December 7th, 1941 Japan attacked Pearl Harbor killing 2.400 soldiers. Before Pearl Harbor 83% of the American public wanted nothing to do with the war. After Pearl Harbor - one million men volunteered for the war.

It is important to know, Nazi Germany's war effort was largely supported by two organizations: one of which was called I.G.Farben. I.G.Farben produced 84% of Germany's explosives and even the Zyklon B used in concentration camps to kill millions. One of the unspoken partners of I.G.Farben was J.D.Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company in America. In fact, the German Air Force could not operate without a special additive patented by Rockefeller's Standard Oil. The drastic bombing of London by Nazi Germany, for example, was made possible by a $20 million sale of fuel to I.G.Farben by the Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company. This is just one small point of the topic how American business funded both sides of World War II.

One other treasonous organization worth mentioning is the Union Banking Corporation of New York City. Not only did they financed numerous aspects of Hitler's rise to power along with actual materials during the war, it was also a Nazi money-laundering bank which was eventually exposed for having millions of dollars of Nazi money in its vaults.

The Union Banking Corporation of New York was eventually seized for violations of the Trading with the enemy Act. Guess who the director and vice president of the Union Bank was? Prescott Bush, our current president's grandfather and of course our former president's father. Keep that in mind when considering the moral and political dispositions of the Bush family.

Vietnam War

The United States official declaration of war with Vietnam in 1964 came after an alleged incident involving two US destroyers being attacked by the North Vietnamese PT boats in the Gulf of Tonkin. This was known as the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. This single situation was the catalystic pretext for massive troop deployment and full-fleshed warfare. One problem, however. The attack on the US destroyers by Vietnamese PT boats never happened. It was a completely staged event to have an excuse to enter the war. Former Secretary of Defence Robert McNamara stated years later that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident was a mistake, while many other insiders and officers have come forward relaying that it was a contrived farce and complete lie.

Once in the war, it was business as usual. In October 1966 President Lyndon Johnson lifted trade restrictions on the Soviet block knowing full well that the Soviets were providing upwards of 80% of North Vietnam war supplies. Consequently, the Rockefeller interests financed factories in Soviet Union which the Soviets used to manufacture military equipment and send it to North Vietnam.

However, the funding of both sides in this conflict was only one side of the coin. In 1985 Vietnam's Rules of Engagement were declassified. This detailed what American troops were and were not allowed to do in the war. It included absurdities like:

* North Vietnamese anti-aircraft missile systems could not be bombed until they were known to be operational

* No enemy could be pursued once they crossed the border of Laos or Cambodia. And most revealing of all..

* The most critical strategic targets were not allowed to be attacked unless initiated via high military officials.

Apart from these imposed ludicrous limitations North Vietnam was informed of these restrictions and therefore could based entire strategies around the limitations of the American forces. This is why the war went on so long. And the bottom line is this: the Vietnam War was never meant to be won. Just sustained. This war for profit resulted in 58.000 American deaths and 3 million dead Vietnamese. So, where are we now?

September 11th was the jump start for, what is now, accelerating agenda by the ruthless elite. It was a staged war pretext, no different than the sinking of the Lusitania, the provoking of Pearl Harbor and the Gulf of Tonkin lie. In fact, if 9/11 wasn't a planned war pretext, it would be an exception to the rule. It has been used to launch two unprovoked illegal wars, one against Iraq and one against Afghanistan. However, 9/11 was a pretext for another war as well. The war against you. The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, the Military Tribunals Act and other legislations are all completely and entirely designed to destroy your civil liberties and limit your ability to fight back against what is coming.

Currently in the United States, unannounced and most brain-washed Americans, your home can be searched, without a warrant, without you being home, you can in turn be arrested with no charges revealed to you, detained indefinitely with no access to a lawyer and legally tortured, all under the suspicion that you might be a terrorist.

If you need a painted picture of what is happening in this country, let's recognize how history repeats itself. In February 1933, Hitler staged a false flag attack burning down his own German Parliament building, the Reichstag and blamed it on communist terrorists. Within the next few weeks he passed the Enabling Act which completely eradicated the German Constitution, destroying people's liberties. He then led a series of pre-emptive wars all justified in German people as necessary to maintaining "homeland security".

“An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation, we must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland.”

-Adolf Hitler, when announcing the Gestapo to the people.

“On the matter of communism and its front organizations should not obscure the issue!”

–Adolf Hitler

“Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists and every government that supports them.”

- George W. Bush

It's time to wake up. The people in power go out of their way to make sure that you are perpetually misled and manipulated. The majority's perception of reality, especially in the political arena, is not their own. It's shrewdly imposed upon them without them even knowing it. For example, the public at large actually believes the invasion of Iraq is going badly as sectarian violence doesn't seem to stop. What the public fails to see is that the destabilization of Iraq is exactly what the people behind the government want. This war is to be sustained so the region can be divided up, domination of the oil maintained, continual profits reaped for the defence contractors and most importantly, permanent military bases established to be used as a launching pad against other oil-bearing nonconforming countries such as Iran and Syria. For further implication that the civil war and estabilization is purely intentional, in 2005 two elite British SAS officers were arrested by Iraqi police after being caught driving around in their car, shooting at civilians while dressed up as Arabs. After being arrested and taken to a jail in Basra, the British Army immediately requested the release of these men. When the Basra Government refused, British tanks came in and physically broke out the men from the Basra prison.

“If you wish to destroy an area, how do you do it? Well there are two ways: you can go in there and bomb it and so forth, but that is not very efficient. What you do is you try to get the people in that area to kill each other and to destroy their own territory, their own farms, and that's what's been done to that area. So, the way in which you destroy the bond is get him to destroy himself by dividing his ranks against one another.”

“And then you feed both sides, you have agents feeding both sides - inflaming both sides, and they kill each other off. And it's time that some of us woke up to this reality, to understand that will people try to maintain empires and create empires. They do it by manipulating the people they are trying to conquer.”

You might wanna ask yourself why the entire culture is utterly saturated with mass media entertainment from all sides while the educational system in America continues its stupefying downwards slide since the US Government decided to take over and subsidize the public school system.

“What your government pays for, it gets. When we understand that, then we look at government financed institutions of education and see the kind of students and the kind of education that's been turned out by these government financed schools, the logic will tell you that if what has been turned out in those schools was not in accord with what the state and the federal government wanted then it would change it.”

“The bottom line is that the government is getting what they have ordered. They do not want your children to be educated. They do not want you to think too much. That is why our country and our world has become so proliferated with entertainments, mass media, television shows, amusement parks, drugs, alcohol and every kind of entertainment that keep the human mind entertained. So that you don't get in the way of important people by doing too much thinking. You had better wake up and understand that there are people who are guiding your life and you don't even know it.”