Bilderberg Group - World Dominance?

I stated earlier on this thread that the BBC reported the collapse of building 7, 20 or so minutes before its actual collapse. I was shot down by the usual suspects. Most who didnt even know what building 7 was, or that it actually collapsed without being hit - most sheeple are not aware of building seven.

Some ridiculed me saying the BBC never reported it - and one spook said the video was false,

Well my spooks and sheep, fill your boots here: (oh, funny how the BBC lost the tape but found it again once they knew it was all over the net)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007...conspiracy.html

Some of us do know about building 7.... the third building to collapse, and having read the NISTs report on the cause [alleged} an exponent of the conspiracy theory stated that no concrete and steel building had ever collapsed in that manner before or since, I agree, but pray tell, what other buildings have ever been hit by commercial airliners, I am not saying what happened or going to expound on theories because like you and others I do not honestly know.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some Bilderberg news

http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com/

I guess you can download last nights broadcast. I have never heard any them or this one.

But...........

I guess Hal Turner has been arrested for making a harassing communication.

His show was about Bilderberg meeting.

You have to take what guys like Hal Turner say with the idea that half of what they say is bullshit to push their own agenda whatever that may be. I fr one think that his getting ahold of an Amero that was supposedly sent to China in a secret shipment is highly unlikely. I also think that the supposedly real Amero will look exactly like the one that was sold on DC-Coin in 2007. What Hal did was buy one of the coins created by DC_Coin and claim that it was an Amero that he obtained from the supposed secret chinese shipment. In my opinion that makes every thing he says suspect.

Having said that I do think that there are groups of wealthy/powerful people out there with their own agenda. I also do not put it past the "powers behind the throne" to sacrifice thousands of people to give themselves more wealth/power. I do not believe that the World Trade Towers could have collapsed the way they did from fire.

As to the price of oil, it would not surprise me one bit if some of the wealthiest people in the world got together to manipulate the oil market to make more money.

In my opinion every one should keep an open mind about what is being said but do not believe everything that is being said by either side. All parties involved have their own agenda that may not be in the peoples best interest.

Well said.

Thank you

They already do, they are called Opec.

No.

Opec tries to control the price by trying to control the production. When oil was $150 a barrel Opec refused to raise production because they maintained there was ample supply in the market to meet demand and they were correct.

The truly wealthy and powerful manipulate the price by manipulating the futures market and the economic data. It is feasible that they made money by driving the price up then made even more money by allowing the price to drop.

As to the price of oil, it would not surprise me one bit if some of the wealthiest people in the world got together to manipulate the oil market to make more money

They are called Goldman Sachs Group.

This would be one of them and more accurate than Opec.

"See you in another 7 days or on another id if i get banned until the year 2035 like they do on here."

Ah, bygon, you and deprogrammed really brighten up a room (including a chat room) when you leave. In these days of fiscal despair and high oil prices...wait a minute! Alex Jones' "The Obama Deception" claimed that "Big Oil" conspired to drive the oil prices up, yet he had nothing to say about the decline of oil prices. Perhaps Alex believes that Big Oil conspired to lower their profits. It doesn't matter if Alex believes it, YOU believe it, and that's what Alex wants. Obama refused to shake someone's hand, and you believe that's further evidence that he's part of the conspiracy. I'm sorry, I got sidetracked.

In these days of waning fiscal despair and lower oil prices we need to find joy where we can. My personal sense of joy comes with the knowledge that, with the reelection of Obama in 2012, your anger-induced rash in your nether regions will continue until 2016, and that itch is going to drive you crazy. Listen to your mom, don’t pick or scratch, it’ll only get worse and you’ll have a scar.

The only person on this thread with an itchy arse seems to be you when you continue to do hit pieces on Alex Jones.

Maybe Status quObama can give you some soothing balm, but I'm guessing the analgesic effect won't last too long.

Edited by teatree

As to the price of oil, it would not surprise me one bit if some of the wealthiest people in the world got together to manipulate the oil market to make more money

This would be one of them and more accurate than Opec.

conspiracies, conspiracies, conspiracies, where would we be without them.

hhgz, please check the thread again, I am not the person who comes up with Alex Jones stuff all the time.

BB group has said that the price of oil would be brought back to a level accepted by OPEC. If the leaked agenda was true, we do not know but indeed it seems oil is going up again to around 70-90 USD, maybe higher as it depends on the value of the USD I guess.

The recent high (and low) oil prices were caused by manipulation which you can find out yourself by Googling oil price manipulation.

The recent house price popping of the bubble was on the "Leaked" agenda in previous BB meeting. Did they just knew it would pop or did they instigate it?

It cannot be denied that people that designed and allowed this housing bubble to grow and a lot of them are now in charge of solving this financial crisis.

A lot of those people have been employed before by Goldman Sachs or were previously employed by other influential corporations that have been complicit in one way or the other.

I can understand that there is a need for people to meet in person and to discuss and clarify issues as just only communicating by e-mail can be confusing at times same as we see here, the question is why does it have to be so secret?

A lot of things are not just "Theory's, they are facts. Like for example the preventive detaining rule/law which allows the US government to detain people without a trail on the suspicion that they could plan bad things in the future.

There is no doubt that president Obama said he wanted a US youth force with the same power and funding as the US military.

There is no doubt that kids in the US, as young as 16 are being trained on how to deal with situations like kidnappings and bomb threats.

There is a lot of other stuff going on and not only in the US, scary stuff happening in the EU as well and they put it all under the cover of preventing terrorism.

So let us just focus on some factual stuff and see what we can make of it.

:)

I stated earlier on this thread that the BBC reported the collapse of building 7, 20 or so minutes before its actual collapse. I was shot down by the usual suspects. Most who didnt even know what building 7 was, or that it actually collapsed without being hit - most sheeple are not aware of building seven.

Some ridiculed me saying the BBC never reported it - and one spook said the video was false,

Well my spooks and sheep, fill your boots here: (oh, funny how the BBC lost the tape but found it again once they knew it was all over the net)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007...conspiracy.html

Some of us do know about building 7.... the third building to collapse, and having read the NISTs report on the cause [alleged} an exponent of the conspiracy theory stated that no concrete and steel building had ever collapsed in that manner before or since, I agree, but pray tell, what other buildings have ever been hit by commercial airliners, I am not saying what happened or going to expound on theories because like you and others I do not honestly know.

There needs to be a real investigation into what really happened that day because we all deserve to know the truth.

There has been 100's of things the contradict the offical story! research yourself and you'll see.

hhgz, please check the thread again, I am not the person who comes up with Alex Jones stuff all the time.

BB group has said that the price of oil would be brought back to a level accepted by OPEC. If the leaked agenda was true, we do not know but indeed it seems oil is going up again to around 70-90 USD, maybe higher as it depends on the value of the USD I guess.

The recent high (and low) oil prices were caused by manipulation which you can find out yourself by Googling oil price manipulation.

The recent house price popping of the bubble was on the "Leaked" agenda in previous BB meeting. Did they just knew it would pop or did they instigate it?

It cannot be denied that people that designed and allowed this housing bubble to grow and a lot of them are now in charge of solving this financial crisis.

A lot of those people have been employed before by Goldman Sachs or were previously employed by other influential corporations that have been complicit in one way or the other.

I can understand that there is a need for people to meet in person and to discuss and clarify issues as just only communicating by e-mail can be confusing at times same as we see here, the question is why does it have to be so secret?

A lot of things are not just "Theory's, they are facts. Like for example the preventive detaining rule/law which allows the US government to detain people without a trail on the suspicion that they could plan bad things in the future.

There is no doubt that president Obama said he wanted a US youth force with the same power and funding as the US military.

There is no doubt that kids in the US, as young as 16 are being trained on how to deal with situations like kidnappings and bomb threats.

There is a lot of other stuff going on and not only in the US, scary stuff happening in the EU as well and they put it all under the cover of preventing terrorism.

So whats your take on the big agenda alex??I mean y the meetings have to be secret? y r all these terrorism laws coming into place?

Edited by BygonKeaw

As was stated the third building to collapse was not hit by a plane and only had a small fire inside which was not a jet fuel fire. No way the fire could have been the cause of collapse.

Somehow you got a quote attributed to me that i did not make. My reply function is not working correctly either so no worries. I just wanted to point it out.

So whats your take on the big agenda alex??I mean y the meetings have to be secret? y r all these terrorism laws coming into place?

It's obvious that the meeting have to be secret because they do not want the world to know who says what. They want to be able to discuss their ideas without having to worry about every thing they say being quoted in the newspaper or on the net. As it is now we know some of the things that are possibly being discussed due to an alleged leak but no one is giving names of those supporting or opposing certain ideas.

The terrorism laws are being put in place to give the government more power over the citizens and to erode the Bill of rights.

Somehow you got a quote attributed to me that i did not make. My reply function is not working correctly either so no worries. I just wanted to point it out.

Like wise.

Yeah, sorry about that.

I got one of those "too many quotes" messages that blocked my reply. I had to start weeding out stuff and I'm not sure who said what. In future I think I'll just not reply. That's a very annoying feature of TV.

I just had to do it again, so apologies if it is incorrect.

an exponent of the conspiracy theory stated that no concrete and steel building had ever collapsed in that manner before or since, I agree, but pray tell, what other buildings have ever been hit by commercial airliners, I am not saying what happened or going to expound on theories because like you and others I do not honestly know.

That may be true that this accident is a first but.....

I know a little about steel & concrete. I have also heard all the architects & engineers involved in the building of those towers speak. They also showed films of the original building of them along with the steel columns that went from bottom to top. 80 I believe

For any fuel based heat to melt all of that at that rate can only be described as impossible.

For a second lets forget fuel based heat lets look at one of the greatest heating source we know of aside from the sun... A volcano

Watch one for a few hours & see how molten rock moves & the time it takes. See how it can flow like a river past other rock.Or drip slowly. Creating a trough yes but does it bring all the surrounding rock down with it? What is lava if not molten rock & cinder. What is concrete if not rock & sand. Is the jet fuel that much more powerful that it cuts through a whole building from top to bottom? Or are you saying the sheer impact of the jet sent shock waves through the building causing it to later collapse at the speed of gravity? Powdering itself?

I would say what you have said is true this may be a first. But also what seems obviously wrong should also be looked at. I do not know why they would not just have an independent investigation & be done with it. There are too many questions & they will be haunted by them forever it seems.

There are too many questions & they will be haunted by them forever it seems.

fact is that none of "them" feels haunted. not then, not now and most probably not in future. my statement has of course no validity should the crème de la crème of Thaivisa investigators cum revolutionaries seize global power by ripping said power from the Bilderberg's claws. :)

I know a little about steel & concrete. I have also heard all the architects & engineers involved in the building of those towers speak. They also showed films of the original building of them along with the steel columns that went from bottom to top. 80 I believe

For any fuel based heat to melt all of that at that rate can only be described as impossible.

Flying, i also know a little about steel and concrete and would like to add that nobody mentioned that steel and concrete "melted". what is credible is that one of the steel/concrete floors was dislocated by the (undeniable) intense heat from the bearing columns and dislocated as well as dislocating the next floor by dropping on it thus causing some kind of chain reaction which became stronger and faster with each floor adding weight and mass momentum.

when working in Iraq i experienced something similar. the eight floor of an office building had been cast and after some days the supports were removed. it seemed that the connecting steel to the skeleton was either not properly dimensioned or perhaps for some other reason the last floor detached from the skeleton. all what i heard (being several hundred meters aways) was tack tack tack tack tack tack tack and looking over there saw the skeleton standing and all eight floors neatly stacked up on top of each other.

Flying, i also know a little about steel and concrete and would like to add that nobody mentioned that steel and concrete "melted". what is credible is that one of the steel/concrete floors was dislocated by the (undeniable) intense heat from the bearing columns and dislocated as well as dislocating the next floor by dropping on it thus causing some kind of chain reaction which became stronger and faster with each floor adding weight and mass momentum.

when working in Iraq i experienced something similar. the eight floor of an office building had been cast and after some days the supports were removed. it seemed that the connecting steel to the skeleton was either not properly dimensioned or perhaps for some other reason the last floor detached from the skeleton. all what i heard (being several hundred meters aways) was tack tack tack tack tack tack tack and looking over there saw the skeleton standing and all eight floors neatly stacked up on top of each other.

We think alike then....

But actually they did mention it here & even showed the bottom or all that was left of some of those steel columns. But they should not have as they were all pretty much identical. They had a diagonal cut to them as if sheered or cut burned?

Only have seen similar in demolition.

Now the next thing you describe is exactly how I would describe it too.

It is called pancaking & is what should have happened. The fact is that is how you would expect the structural failure they are describing to act. Yet the building collapse has been timed & it falls far too quickly. More in line with a demolition .

Actually if you have ever seen them remove casino's on Las Vegas Strip where real estate is so valuable they need the space. That is how the building fell. Quite perfectly no pancaking at all.

Lastly what you describe in your final paragraph is what the engineers & architects of those building are complaining most about. They said even if by some miracle the floors did pancake....All 80 steel columns would not all be gone & sheered at the same low spot ....it is just impossible.

But also as you said in another post *they* will never be haunted. You & I know that but I was thinking more of all the families who have asked & asked.

You know another not so funny example would be what Timothy McVeigh did to that Federal building in Oklahoma. When he blew the whole face off that building.

This is how a badly damaged building looks. With bits & pieces still standing.

Not 2 ( or 3 ) building reduced to a pile of powder.

408px-Oklahomacitybombing-DF-ST-98-01356.jpg

PS: Interesting site..... http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist.htm

Edited by flying

You guys please stop questioning the 9/11 thingy. Listen to what the current president and previous one have to say about it.

So strange that a group of rag heads formerly known as mujaheddin that were sponsored and trained by the CIA now known as Taliban or El Gay Daa are plotting their evil deeds in caves while drinking goat poo tea are such a danger to the land of the free.

How about some more (promised) transparency, hiring a former Enron employee to try to convince congress that this bill to audit the Fed is really not such a good idea.

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNew...E55460K20090605

How about "The Ever Changing Story" Change you can believe in?

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-3665-Bo...aganda-campaign

And you thought being a scientist you must base your conclusion on facts, true, just not put the negative stuff in your report.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/s...icle6425036.ece

And Merkel better ask Obama where to get "The Beast" bankers don't like being told what to do.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124398546796379239.html

:D

Have a great Sunday all!

Your theory is the biggest BS I have ever heard - and you know it :) Please explain how the BBC reported the collapse of building 7, 20 minutes before it collapsed. No building in history has ever collapsed after bieng hit by a plane. Building 7 was not hit - but collapsed. So according to you the fires - caused by what? were so intense that they caused a total freefall collapse. The steel structure was coated with Mandolite type fireproofing which would stand up to a intense hydrocarbon fire (as seen on the Piper Alpha Platform in the north sea in 1987) - for 60 mins (C60 rating)

Jet fuel burns at far lower temprature than the gas you use when camping - doesnt melt the pan does it!

Edited by deprogrammed

And there's the rub! :)

So you don't think there is anything even remotely or potentially sinister about a group of powerful people meeting together to discuss the world and what they think is good for it ? what's all this rubbish about democracy then ? :D

Do you feel comfortable knowing that they may be planning a future for you that you would not choose yourself? :D

Didn't old Adolf have a down on the Jews {12 tribes of Israel as he believed that as they were influential in the worlds money markets that they caused the great depression by attempting to fiscally rule the world, so he said to himself "sod this, if it's good enough for them then it's good enough for me" I don't think people are in denial that a group of wealthy people are having meetings but it's to what ends people have difficulty with.

I noticed on several posts that one should read all publications on the matter to get a balanced view point but then insist that most if not all of the media/tv lie about it anyway.

That this group meets is not in question, there is even the occasional mainstream media reference to it as well. You can believe they swap cake recipes and discuss whether the Ferrari or Maserati corners better, or you can believe they talk high finance and politics. Assuming the latter you can imagine collusion for mutual gain or not. This is reality and not conspiracy theory. If not collusion for mutual gain they wouldn't even bother meeting.

As to 9-11, there is no question many things just don't add up. Then why wasn't there an open and full investigation to put all theses issues to rest once and for all? It may be as reported on Fox News but trying to sweep the anomalies under the rug just raises more questions. The whole matter should be unequivocal, that it is not is suspicious, albeit could be for different reasons than imagined.

9-11 got the war machine rolling again with the military industrial complex jaded since the end of the cold war. Even better a war on terror is a never ending profit war. Consider the cost to the economy and the useless deaths of so many, how can anyone argue mobilizing the war machine yet again was a justified response even if it was terrorists and not a country. Ever heard of of surgical strikes? It also paved the way for fascist legislation, legalized torture and throwing the constitution out the window yet again. As always with the death and suffering of the many comes the extended wealth and profits of the few. It is disgusting.

Very well spoken Chun.

How about the one world currency, it is happening right in front of our faces.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aUYeJEwZaQrw

How about the new law that Mr. Obama wants to put in place for some Guantanamo prisoners.

Execution of some people that confessed (under torture) that they were responsible for the 9/11 attacks without trial.

Imagine this, you are arrested because you questioned some government actions/non actions on the Internet and plan a protest.

You have been arrested as the new law allows any suspicious activity that could instigate protest against the government is considered as terrorism.

Then you are transferred to some facility where there are no laws against torture and you will admit to anything.

The President decided that if a person admits he/she was guilty they should be executed without a trial as they already confessed that they are guilty.

This topic is so far off any economic or business related topic that I am unwilling to clean it up to keep it open.

I am sure there are many other forums out there that are more than happy to discuss conspiracy theories regarding 9-11, OPEC, Wall Street and who knows who else, but this forum is supposed to be marginally related to Thailand

//CLOSED//