Khumsiphaya Hotel? Is It Good?

fdion

Anybody knows Khumsiphaya Hotel in the city center? What do you say , is it a good choice for staying there 1-2 months? Any other options for long stay rental?

Thanks a lot

Fotis

Hi,

This guy seems to have been about personally and had a look plus taken some pictures. It is his view adn everyone is different. Actually it sounds nice.

www.

thailand-travel-help.com/hotels-in-chiang-mai.html

Mike.

I stayed there last year for 5 months when I first arrived in Chiang Mai and was very pleased with the experience. At the time it was 6,500 bt/month and included cable tv, free wi-fi in your room, and fresh linens and towels 2 times/week. They have laundry service at very reasonable prices and the staff was very pleasant and efficient. It's a good location and relatively quiet considering you are inside the moat. The 2nd and 3rd floors on the west side have a nice view of the mountains from their balconies. There may be others that offer the same for less but I am not familiar with them. All in all, it was a good place to start out my time in Chiang Mai. Also if you can, look at several rooms if available as some are better than others. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody knows Khumsiphaya Hotel in the city center? What do you say , is it a good choice for staying there 1-2 months? Any other options for long stay rental?

Thanks a lot

Fotis

We are staying there for 6 weeks at the moment and it is fine. The rooms are spacious with fridge, hot water, tv, wireless. aircon and fan.

We pay 6500 baht per month, which is really cheap. Electricity is charged extra, but will amount up to no more than 1000 baht, if you use the aircon frequently (which we don't).

It is located in a quiet part of the old city, but only 5-10 minutes walk from restaurants, bars, sunday market etc. In short, we think it is a good choice!

Hope this answers your question...