hi all!

this is my first mail to the forum and i hate to make it a request and something that won't appeal to all.

i am from india currently a student(on student visa basically) here at the webster university in huahin, doing an MBA in finance. my course is almost finished (doing the thesis), and i am now looking for a job here in thailand. i have 12 months expierence as a finance analyst in india. my visa would expire on 31st march. i have tried with many companys, most of them are ready to employ me if i have a work permit...which of course is not there and can only be got through some company...if at all they employ me.... so i am stuck in a catch-22 situation. i never thought finding a job for a foriegn national in thailand is so difficult. please any pointers to someone who could help me or any other help in this regard would be great.

thank you.

suhaas

hi all!

this is my first mail to the forum and i hate to make it a request and something that won't appeal to all.

i am from india currently a student(on student visa basically) here at the webster university in huahin, doing an MBA in finance. my course is almost finished (doing the thesis), and i am now looking for a job here in thailand. i have 12 months expierence as a finance analyst in india. my visa would expire on 31st march. i have tried with many companys, most of them are ready to employ me if i have a work permit...which of course is not there and can only be got through some company...if at all they employ me.... so i am stuck in a catch-22 situation. i never thought finding a job for a foriegn national in thailand is so difficult. please any pointers to someone who could help me or any other help in this regard would be great.

thank you.

suhaas

If a Company REALLY wanted you, they'd get you the permit -- the MBA is the "key" -- but you've still got to unlock the door, open it wide and step in confidently! :o

Get busy!

:D