Cambodia Vs Thailand

ukme

depends on you. i lived in thailand for a year and cambo for 3 months. they are so different. i personally like cambo more but it isnt nearly as beautiful as thailand and the food is poor quality. in thailand you can eat street food for cheap without problems. try that in cambo. the healthcare in cambo sucks. the people in cambo on a whole are much nicer and more genuine but speak less english. just depends on so many things

depends on you. i lived in thailand for a year and cambo for 3 months. they are so different. i personally like cambo more but it isnt nearly as beautiful as thailand and the food is poor quality. in thailand you can eat street food for cheap without problems. try that in cambo. the healthcare in cambo sucks. the people in cambo on a whole are much nicer and more genuine but speak less english. just depends on so many things

You don't need to eat street food in Cambodia. A bowl of Vietnamese beef Pho in a proper air-con restaurant will only set you back a Dollar.

I find the Cambodians friendlier also, but find their English to be far superior than the Thais.

Now 60 and retired Brit. Lived in Thailand for more than 8 years with many visits/holidays/extended stays in Cambodia. Seen MOST of the big places and agree with ALL the postings; but I did get bad food-poisoning same as I did in Cha-Am, Thailand. Recently because of the poor Pound exchange rate, I emailed a Cambodian bank about transfers. They said yes but first would charge me then convert Sterling to $ then to Reil. That means paying 4 times for the service. I suggest you try a month in the 4 major locations then make up yer own mind -- only you can do that.