Not A Good Idea To Play With A Hangover

Devil

Inter's players persuaded their boss Mourinho to go out and celebrate after winning the Serie A even though they had a game the next day. Apparently they partied hard al night and into Sunday morning.

During Inter's celebratory game against Siena on Sunday, it was obvious to all that one star player Zlatan was still feeling the effects of Saturday night's partying. So much so he was asking to be taken off. But good old Jose Mourinho :) was having none of it...And instead subbed Luis Figo, Mario Balotelli and Julio Cesar.

You Tube

Zlatans face looks like he's going to hurl any second...priceless. Must admit been there done that :D

Inter's players persuaded their boss Mourinho to go out and celebrate after winning the Serie A even though they had a game the next day. Apparently they partied hard al night and into Sunday morning.

During Inter's celebratory game against Siena on Sunday, it was obvious to all that one star player Zlatan was still feeling the effects of Saturday night's partying. So much so he was asking to be taken off. But good old Jose Mourinho :) was having none of it...And instead subbed Luis Figo, Mario Balotelli and Julio Cesar.

You Tube

Zlatans face looks like he's going to hurl any second...priceless. Must admit been there done that :D

now I know why I gave up playing the game.

During Inter's celebratory game against Siena on Sunday, it was obvious to all that one star player Zlatan was still feeling the effects of Saturday night's partying. So much so he was asking to be taken off. But good old Jose Mourinho :D was having none of it...And instead subbed Luis Figo, Mario Balotelli and Julio Cesar.

You Tube

:) makes two of us

During Inter's celebratory game against Siena on Sunday, it was obvious to all that one star player Zlatan was still feeling the effects of Saturday night's partying. So much so he was asking to be taken off. But good old Jose Mourinho :D was having none of it...And instead subbed Luis Figo, Mario Balotelli and Julio Cesar.

You Tube

:) makes two of us

Still haven't learnt my lesson. :D