• Latest posts...

1. 15

Survey reveals growing American distrust in vaccines for COVID, other infectious diseases

2. 3

Thailand and Laos Strengthen Ties with Six New Agreements

3. 26

Hurricane Milton Intensifies: Urgent Warnings as Florida Residents Face Catastrophic Storm

4. 16

Thailand Live Thursday 10 October 2024

5. 0

NATIONAL NEWS from Surf 102.5 FM - Thursday 10 October 2024

6. 23

Drunk Indian Tourist Assaulted After Harassing Woman on Pattaya Beach

7. 41

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

8. 9

Trump's Claim of Gaza Visit Draws Scrutiny Amid Factual Discrepancies

9. 56

New Law Allows Buyers to Inspect Online Orders Before Payment

10. 6
    11. 2

Bus Attendant Killed After Falling Under Moving Bus at Prasat Station

Paypal & Bangkok Bank

I want to open a paypal account with bangkok bank, not kasikorn as I've already used that bank account for a previous paypal account.

Is it possible to use only a normal card to add to the paypal account or will I(my partner actually) need to get a credit card? And if so, how can we get a credit card with no proof of earnings? :)

The bank account we opened was a savings account, is it possible to use this account for paypal?

Thanks in advance for any recent experiences :D

Yes it is possible.

Apply for the Bkk Bank Be1st card. They now have a CVV code on the back.

Register card with paypal, and go to the "verify card" routine.

After Paypal has deducted the small test amount from your card, you have to call Bualuang phone(02 645 55 55). This is an automated system, but pressing a zero anywhere in the process will get you a human operator.

The operator will ask you to enter your be1st card number using your phone's keypad, followed by your pin code to verify yourself. They are then able to call up the charges made to your card, along with the extended use number which you need to enter in Paypal to verify your card.

Afterwards you can make paypal payments, if your paypal balance is insufficient, you be1st card will be charged automatically. No need to fund your paypal account.

You can also register your Bkk bank account with paypal, after which you can withdraw paypal funds into your Bkk bank account.

Excellent response, very concise, thanks a lot! I'll be trying it on Monday and I'll come back and confirm it's still the same.

You've saved me the chance of a wasted journey to the bank now :)

Another small thing .... Bangkok Bank usual requires a WP to open a bank account. Make sure to bring it along.

Never been asked one!

Go to one of the smaller micro branches, much better service then in the big and busy main offices.

Another small thing .... Bangkok Bank usual requires a WP to open a bank account. Make sure to bring it along.

Never been asked one!

Go to one of the smaller micro branches, much better service then in the big and busy main offices.

Me neither. They just wanted a photocopy of my non imm visa at the Chang Klang branch.

I want to open a paypal account with bangkok bank, not kasikorn as I've already used that bank account for a previous paypal account.

I wanted to open a paypal account with Kasikorn. What problems did you have that stopped you using them. I dont want to fall into that hole.

I wanted to open a paypal account with Kasikorn. What problems did you have that stopped you using them. I dont want to fall into that hole.

It was nothing to do with the kasikorn/paypal thing, it was more to do with a thieving postal worker somewhere between Thailand and the UK :) which resulted in eBastards suspending my account :D