Young Blonde Girl

MissAnge

I just recieved an email from friends in Australia that appears to be a forward that is making its way around the WWW. It's a picture of young blonde girl who is said to be in Phuket hospital and unaware of who she is?

I am just wondering if this is still true? I remember her being on the front page of the Bangkok Post some time ago and I hoped that she would have been identified and returned home. I don't have the pic to post, but she is a young girl with cuts and abrasions to her face.

Does anybody have recent information? (sorry it might be a bit vague on the details...)

I just recieved an email from friends in Australia that appears to be a forward that is making its way around the WWW. It's a picture of young blonde girl who is said to be in Phuket hospital and unaware of who she is?

I am just wondering if this is still true? I remember her being on the front page of the Bangkok Post some time ago and I hoped that she would have been identified and returned home. I don't have the pic to post, but she is a young girl with cuts and abrasions to her face.

Does anybody have recent information? (sorry it might be a bit vague on the details...)

Both the boy and the girl have been reunited in the first week of the tsunami.

just one of those mails that has become "Alive " :o

Could not see the picture to which you refer but bet it was one that has circulated fairly widely it was sent to me whilst I was in Phuket a couple of weeks ago and I found out that; this girl is Sophia Michl she is safe and back home in Germany.

After some detective work I found that her story is not dissimilar to thousand of others that you hear about down there.

She was injured in the Tsunami but in fact never actually lost her memory – however she had lost her parents. Whilst in the Phuket International Hospital the German Embassy was able to trace her Grandparents and she was in phone contact with them from an early stage.

Sophia was taken home four weeks ago but sadly her parents have been lost to the Tsunami.

For other Tsunami news see;

Thailands Tsunami