Pool Table Wanted...

Need I say more?

A very good Thai friend of mine is after a small/medium pool table with coin box for a small bar she owns near Lamai beach.

Please PM me if you have any info and I will either pass it on or give you a contact number.

Thanks in advance,

Scampy.

Check with the Paddy, Scampy. He had a mate in Pattaya with a couple of second hand tables for sale.

I haven't seen any coin operated pool tables on Samui (not to say there aren't any). When I asked some people who play in the local leagues they suggested that bars put in the pool tables to attract bar customers and an attempt to charge for the use would encourage people to go to another bar where they are free.

I don't know if that boat leaks but it makes sense.

Scamp,

I remember one. I had forgotten about it becasue they had taken the coin collection box out so people could use the same two 10 Baht coins again and again. But, it worked and was faily new.

On Ban Rak Beach is a resort named Nordic Resort. Across the street from there is a bar that has closed. Ask in the Nordic Resort, they own the building, and possibly this table is for sale.