Carbonated Water

thaimate

i know that you can get small bottles of soda ,but have you noticed that although you can but any amount of still water you can never find the fizzy stuff,or if you can where? its the one thing i miss ,also robinsons have all the flavours but never peach, can anyone help.

i know that you can get small bottles of soda ,but have you noticed that although you can but any amount of still water you can never find the fizzy stuff,or if you can where? its the one thing i miss ,also robinsons have all the flavours but never peach, can anyone help.

I beg to differ.

Alot of the time i order a SODA. They bring out a bottle labeled soda that is carbonated (only water that is carbonated). You can tell the bubbles comming up and the way it makes you burp. When you say are you ordering soda , do you mean Coke etc. :)

Oh your looking for the large bottles of carbonated water.

Edited by threelegcowboy

You can by sparkling mineral water in Friendship however its not cheep about 60 baht for 1.5l

ive never noticed it ,but as you say expensive,there must be a market ,suprised one of the water botteling companys havnt caught on.

I miss that too. The stuff available at Supermarkets is expensive (San Pellegrino etc.) and low carbonated. They used to sell Gerolsteiner in Best Supermarket in Naklua, but I haven't seen it for long time.

I would appreciated any hint where to find it now....

Cheers

At Central you can find natural sparkling water from Italy and France :)

That's Perrier and San Pellegrino and another cheaper Italian brand. But that is not what I am looking for, because it is rather low carbonated. German Gerolsteiner or any other brand would be great, but I assume that the import is not feasible as transportation and import costs do make the product too expensive.

Cheers

There is a decent selection of carbonated water in Friendship Supermarket.

The cans 330ml of Perrier water are on special offer.

Grab them while you can!

Oh thanks gonna take a look....

I go the impression that we we shrinking tourism also the availability of foreign products reduces more and more.

Slight tangent, but it also seems to be difficult to find diet coke in bars/restaurants outside the major cities.

I find 'normal' coke too sweet - unless with Sangsom, where I can just add more Sangsom :)

That's Perrier and San Pellegrino and another cheaper Italian brand. But that is not what I am looking for, because it is rather low carbonated. German Gerolsteiner or any other brand would be great, but I assume that the import is not feasible as transportation and import costs do make the product too expensive.

Cheers

I went out for some shopping today, so i have taken the opportunity to have a quick look for you guys....here it is, Central BKK :D

post-73039-1243694440_thumb.jpg

Cheers

I went out for some shopping today, so i have taken the opportunity to have a quick look for you guys....here it is, Central BKK :D

Hmmm quite far for a bottle of water :-) I'll take a look at Central Pattaya though.....thanks!

Cheers

Hmmm quite far for a bottle of water :-) I'll take a look at Central Pattaya though.....thanks!

looked downstairs in central,but didnt see any.

Well i guess one would think that by being the same store it supposed to have the same products on display, unless the size don't allow this, however TIT, be aware that sometime staff moves around products too, an example, imported italian flour has always been together with all the other flours, but last time i was there it was not in that shelf anymore, by browsing the store i noticed that it has been moved far away, just next to the pasta shelf, i would try to show some staff the picture of the water i am looking for, just as a measure to be sure they understand what i am talking about....i am coming down to Pattaya next week, so if you want 10 or 20 bottles i can get them with me if you like :)