Fly Swatter

cmjantje

One time aq few years ago I saw them at Rimping Mee Chock but never again.

Anybody knows?

We bought one only 2 days ago at a scruffy open market on Thipanet Rd coming from Hang Dong way. Its shortly before the moat on the left hand side. Sorry have no idea of the name. It cost 10 baht and there were only 3 left, in red or green. It claimed its first victim last night.Better hurry there could be a run on them !!!

Anybody knows?

If you can't find them anywhere else - Try Hang Dong Market. Either the last hardware shop on the right, in the car park before you enter the market. Or one of the bric-a-brac shops next to the meat section (really !)

Anybody knows?

My wife makes them out of strips of banana leaf all held together with string or such like,did actually see the same thing for sale in Tesco lotus at 18 baht, probaly better than the plastic ones as they dont break and you can get a real good whip on them, can also be used for extra recreational activities if that is your thing !!

Anybody knows?

My wife makes them out of strips of banana leaf all held together with string or such like,did actually see the same thing for sale in Tesco lotus at 18 baht, probaly better than the plastic ones as they dont break and you can get a real good whip on them, can also be used for extra recreational activities if that is your thing !!

I wanted to use them for the flies... I wonder why you gave mean idea :)