"infamous".... Best Game On Ps3 So Far

Ian_B

Bought it from MBK last Tuesday and finally finished it today (hard to find time to play thes days)

Must have taken me a good 20+ hours to finish it (playing as a good guy as I always do)

This game is just pure fun from start to finish and it is the best open world game I've ever played

I loved "Crackdown" on the 360 but this is so much better!

The controls and mission variety are amazing

10/10 from me

So good a game that I have just re-started it and am now playing it as a bad guy (which gives you different powers, missions, cutscenes and ending etc)

Anybody else playing this gem?

Never really liked the "pro" driving games... Forza on 360 and GT take too much time to get into for the rewards

I far prefer a Ridge Racer or Burnout (though I thought the last burnout was a mis-step) "arcade" type racing game

With work and family I only have a few hours at most at night and weekends so I go for the games without steep difficulty curve

• 1 month later...

Try "Wanted". If you liked the movie, you will love the game. Very good graphics, lots of action and a pretty reasonable plot. For those who don't like blood and gore - be warned. This game has tons of both! Another good game I have just started is [ Prototype ] from "Activision". Stunning graphics, lots of action and you have to use your head, as there are many choices and depending on your choice - win or lose - live or die! Both games are quite new. You will need a "high spec" PC to run both these games. I don't play games online anymore, so I can't make any comment on that side to them. Good hunting!

Don't know about "Wanted" on PC but on 360 it is just one of the many "Gears Of War" clones out there right now. Another one is "Terminator Salvation" - Both games made by same development team if I recall. I finished both just because there was not a lot of new games out there. Terminator took less than 4hrs to finish but was easy easy gamerpoints!

Prototype is a good game and for non-PS3 owners a good alternative to inFamous

Been Playing "Call of Juarez:Bound in Blood" and it is ok. This sequel has copied the "Call of Duty Formula" but is set in the Wild West

Come September the annual flood of AAA games begins for all the consoles and then the problem of which games to play first!