Address In Work Permit

Page 4 of the work permit I just got shows the address of the company.

Page 7 also shows the address of the company.

Is this this correct or should page 4 show my address?

If it's not correct, is it necessary to change?

My WP also shows the same address on P4 and P7 but I thought this is because my home and business address are in fact the same.

I think that P4 should show your home address since you may need it for banking and drivers license etc.

opalhort

My WP also shows the same address on P4 and P7 but I thought this is because my home and business address are in fact the same.

I think that P4 should show your home address since you may need it for banking and drivers license etc.

opalhort

P4 is for home address.

P7 is for Company address.

Also note that P6 has location where your are allowed to work.

Looks like they made a mistake or the lawyer that arranged it made a mistake. I wonder if it's important and if I need to get it changed. I already have a bank account but I still need to get a Thai drivers license.

I have another question. My 1 year extension (on a non-immigrant-O visa) expires in January 2010. But my work permit expires in May 2010. When to I need to extend my work permit? In May 2010 or December 2009 (when I'll apply for a visa extension)? Before or after I extend the visa?

Edited by kriswillems

Good that makes it easy.

No worry about your work permit just renew in May.

When it comes time for your extension you can show your tax payments (PNR 1) for the previous 3 months if you are making the 40K a month if you want to.