Keating's Video Hijacked By Naked Women

george

KEATING'S VIDEO HIJACKED BY NAKED WOMEN

RONAN KEATING was forced to abandon a recent filming session for his latest single - after a group of naked ladies crowded around the Irish pop hunk and refused to leave.

The ex-BOYZONE star was recording the demo for his new song I HOPE YOU DANCE in the Thai resort of Phuket.

But his crew had accidentally set up near a nudist beach, and the female bathers refused to get out of the camera shot when Keating arrived, reports British newspaper THE SUN.

A shocked witness says, "It was a huge shock when Ronan was surrounded by naked ladies. The women refused to go away so there was no choice but to pack up."

-- contactmusic.com 2005-02-08

RONAN KEATING was forced to abandon a recent filming session for his latest single - after a group of naked ladies crowded around the Irish pop hunk and refused to leave.

The ex-BOYZONE star was recording the demo for his new song I HOPE YOU DANCE in the Thai resort of Phuket.

But his crew had accidentally set up near a nudist beach, and the female bathers refused to get out of the camera shot when Keating arrived, reports British newspaper THE SUN.

A shocked witness says, "It was a huge shock when Ronan was surrounded by naked ladies. The women refused to go away so there was no choice but to pack up."

Nudist beach in Phuket ?

Probably ladyboys - old Ronan wouldn't be able to tell the difference would he ?

Of course, this is just his PR people getting him some publicity.... never happened...

Nudist beach in Phuket ?

Probably ladyboys - old Ronan wouldn't be able to tell the difference would he ?

Of course, this is just his PR people getting him some publicity.... never happened...

Naked katoeys? :o:D:D

The nudist beach is called Freedom Beach, inbetween Safari and the Meridien - I think it is only accessable by boat  :o

Umm..err..um..How much are boats to hire down there??? :D:D

Never mind boats....I'll swim there. I need to fine tune my breast-stroke technique anyway. :D